Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

IDF bombs the World Central Kitchen

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: IDF bombs the World Central Kitchen

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:10 pm

This conflict ranks right up there as one of the most brain melting disputes ever. Every few years we do this, eventually reach a cease fire of some kind, things return to normal for a while and then the cycle begins anew. It’s rather exhausting.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:25 pm

This horrible tragic incident has the potential to change this war. Hamas on Oct. 7th accomplished their goal - do something so horrific to cause the reaction of Israel and the IDF - the reaction they wanted, to allow them to instantly move from terrorist to victim. Israel has every right to defend themselves, but I believe they have used this incident as an excuse to escalate actions against both terrorists and innocents (you can read it in the response - "It happens in war..") But no matter what they believed.. the WCF convoy was not any threat to Israel or its citizens.

And where is the effort to "free the hostages?" Bibi is clearly hanging on by a thread, Israel cannot make all the decisions in this area anymore and this will never be over as long as warmongers with quick trigger figures are in charge.

I'm very sad that my tax dollars paid for the munitions used to kill civilians and aid workers, who by all accounts were in contact with IDF as to where they were and what they were doing. We can't trust Hamas or IDF right now... what's the solution.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:10 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:25 pm
This horrible tragic incident has the potential to change this war. Hamas on Oct. 7th accomplished their goal - do something so horrific to cause the reaction of Israel and the IDF - the reaction they wanted, to allow them to instantly move from terrorist to victim. Israel has every right to defend themselves, but I believe they have used this incident as an excuse to escalate actions against both terrorists and innocents (you can read it in the response - "It happens in war..") But no matter what they believed.. the WCF convoy was not any threat to Israel or its citizens.

And where is the effort to "free the hostages?" Bibi is clearly hanging on by a thread, Israel cannot make all the decisions in this area anymore and this will never be over as long as warmongers with quick trigger figures are in charge.

I'm very sad that my tax dollars paid for the munitions used to kill civilians and aid workers, who by all accounts were in contact with IDF as to where they were and what they were doing. We can't trust Hamas or IDF right now... what's the solution.
Nuke them all. You asked for a solution. Seriously the unsolvable nature of this is maddening.
Last edited by Rate This on Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:58 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:57 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:09 pm
km1125 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:11 pm
Neat cartoon, except IDF has killed 33,000 civilians. I question if they really care about the human loss, which is a bit ironic when you think about why Israel was founded.
I'd argue that km might be dumber than matt1.
I haven't had them unblocked in several years. That is a correct conclusion.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic