Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

In The Vast Majority Of The World, Marijuana Is Illegal

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

In The Vast Majority Of The World, Marijuana Is Illegal

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:22 pm

Map of world shows that in the vast number of countries, Marijuana is illegal. In many countries, marijuana offenses carry the death penalty, including Communist China, where there are around 500 executions each year for marijuana offenses.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... is-illegal

Countries that impose the death penalty for marijuana crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_p ... rafficking

They must have a reason. Be careful of countries whose political systems you want to emulate, and of certain people who are now emulating them in many ways politically in the US. Persecution, prosecution, and execution of political enemies has always occurred in Fascist, Communist, and otherwise totalitarian countries. And it makes absolutely no sense to say that you are Anti Fascist, but Pro Communist or advocate Communist ideas in this country.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Lester The Nightfly

Re: In The Vast Majority Of The World, Marijuana Is Illegal

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:43 pm

Wow, somebody's Wheaties got piss in...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:57 pm

Well that's timely..

I'm in Amsterdam and enjoyed this brownie just yesterday. Sex for pay is also legal, in fact the sex workers are unionized and have terrific benefits. The men and women stand in about 270 windows around town like a vending machine. I think they had an Easter special today.

The Dutch are not communists, they are capitalist without the prudish America hang ups. Ben, you have to admit, many Priests have problems with children. They could benefit from this.

Image This is about 50mg. This would scramble your eggs if you ate the whole thing at once.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:01 pm

Amsterdam's Red Light District.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... fury#img-3

The Netherlands has become a narco state.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... -fear-fury

And about those Priests. Clergyman of all faiths, TEACHERS, COACHES, POLITICIANS, and other occupations, where there is private access to children, all have this problem. They've singled out Priests. Remember the saying about finger pointing.

We've only begun to know what Jeffrey Epstein's "empire" included, and who visited there. Obviously an international operation for blackmailing of powerful people.
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:24 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:01 pm
Since you didn't read the article, let me highlight that one politician gave a quote calling the Netherlands a narco state. He sounds just as crazy as you...

Did you take the weekend off your meds? You've been posting crazy again.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:24 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:

Apparently, your "meds" are illegal in this country. So you went to Amsterdam. What's your next stop, Bangkok?
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:34 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:31 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:24 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Apparently, your "meds" are illegal in this country. So you went to Amsterdam. What's you next stop, Bangkok?
Pot is legal in Michigan, and about 34 other states. Bangkok? Missing another of your batshit references. You realize that I'm not a priest, right?

In the United States, cannabis is legal in 38 of 50 states for medical use and 24 states for recreational use.
― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:46 pm

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:19 pm

Asian Americans are far less likely to use Marijuana than other ethnic groups. Is that because they are "smarter" to choose not to use it, or are they "smarter" because they don't use it? I have to respect them for that either way.

Studies have shown that regular marijuana use lowers IQ scores by an average of 8 points.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8896813/

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:56 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:22 pm
Map of world shows that in the vast number of countries, Marijuana is illegal. In many countries, marijuana offenses carry the death penalty, including Communist China, where there are around 500 executions each year for marijuana offenses.

They must have a reason. Be careful of countries whose political systems you want to emulate, and of certain people who are now emulating them in many ways politically in the US. Persecution, prosecution, and execution of political enemies has always occurred in Fascist, Communist, and otherwise totalitarian countries. And it makes absolutely no sense to say that you are Anti Fascist, but Pro Communist or advocate Communist ideas in this country.
So what I'm hearing is that the government should seize Christian propaganda networks like smile FM and switch them to reefer radio?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:24 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:22 pm

Sounds like you’ve got some sympathies with China and the DPRK. Have you thought about moving there? I’ll help you pack.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:08 pm

Am I the only one asking why anyone vacationing in Amsterdam would spend time debating on mibuzzboard? Maybe ride a bike thru the city, venture the canals, see a Van Gogh. Not TC. He'd rather argue with a nutball.

(DISCLAIMER: Nobody believes he's in Amsterdam)
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:30 pm

Just for clarification, pursuant to 21 U.S.C. Section 844, Marijuana possession is illegal at the federal level in this country.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/21/844

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:08 pm
Am I the only one asking why anyone vacationing in Amsterdam would spend time debating on mibuzzboard? Maybe ride a bike thru the city, venture the canals, see a Van Gogh. Not TC. He'd rather argue with a nutball.

You don't think the press on nails in the pic are his?
bmw wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:30 pm
Just for clarification, pursuant to 21 U.S.C. Section 844, Marijuana possession is illegal at the federal level in this country.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/21/844
This is true, but I think it should be a state's choice issue.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:34 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:08 pm

You don't think the press on nails in the pic are his?
I am sure they belong to his traveling companion Margot Robbie.
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic