Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This is the guy BMW wants to put back in the WH

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

This is the guy BMW wants to put back in the WH

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:59 pm

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-ridicule ... bc-1883893
"Wow! Ronna McDaniel got fired by Fake News NBC. She only lasted two days, and this after McDaniel went out of her way to say what they wanted to hear," Trump wrote, apparently referring to McDaniel saying that Biden won the 2020 election "fair and square" during a Meet the Press interview on Sunday.

"It leaves her in a very strange place, it's called NEVER NEVERLAND, and it's not a place you want to be," he continued. "These Radical Left Lunatics are CRAZY, and the top people at NBC ARE WEAK. They were BROKEN and EMBARRASSED by LOW RATINGS, HIGHLY OVERPAID, 'TALENT.' BRING BACK FREE AND FAIR PRESS - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 2024!"
Ronna McDaniel was Trump's handpicked RNC Chair and she dropped her maiden name at his demand AND went along with his stolen election bullshit. The latter being the reason she quickly got the boot from NBC. BMW thinks this guy deserves another four years, not on merit of course, but in the basis that he's been charged criminally 91 times. Watch how this man treats people who have been close to him AND have done his bidding who he continuously shits on. He's human garbage - I don't know why anyone would support him.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: This is the guy BMW wants to put back in the WH

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:02 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:59 pm
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-ridicule ... bc-1883893
"Wow! Ronna McDaniel got fired by Fake News NBC. She only lasted two days, and this after McDaniel went out of her way to say what they wanted to hear," Trump wrote, apparently referring to McDaniel saying that Biden won the 2020 election "fair and square" during a Meet the Press interview on Sunday.

"It leaves her in a very strange place, it's called NEVER NEVERLAND, and it's not a place you want to be," he continued. "These Radical Left Lunatics are CRAZY, and the top people at NBC ARE WEAK. They were BROKEN and EMBARRASSED by LOW RATINGS, HIGHLY OVERPAID, 'TALENT.' BRING BACK FREE AND FAIR PRESS - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 2024!"
Ronna McDaniel was Trump's handpicked RNC Chair and she dropped her maiden name at his demand AND went along with his stolen election bullshit. The latter being the reason she quickly got the boot from NBC. BMW thinks this guy deserves another four years, not on merit of course, but in the basis that he's been charged criminally 91 times. Watch how this man treats people who have been close to him AND have done his bidding who he continuously shits on. He's human garbage - I don't know why anyone would support him.
Read that and ask yourself "what sane rational person speaks or writes like that?"...

Is he calling her a radical left lunatic?

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:03 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:02 am
"These Radical Left Lunatics are CRAZY, and the top people at NBC ARE WEAK."

Allow me to translate:

"On-air hosts such as Chuck Todd, Joe Scarborough, and Rachel Maddow who called for her ouster are crazy, radical left-wing lunatics and the top people at NBC are weak for caving into their demands."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:06 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:03 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:02 am
"These Radical Left Lunatics are CRAZY, and the top people at NBC ARE WEAK."

Allow me to translate:

"On-air hosts such as Chuck Todd, Joe Scarborough, and Rachel Maddow who called for her ouster are crazy, radical left-wing lunatics and the top people at NBC are weak for caving into their demands."
Let’s do this slowly… why do we want to put a guy in charge that nobody can understand without a translator and who is clearly slipping mentally and becoming a gaffe factory without a stutter to excuse it? I mean… you don’t hold elections in a political season? The guy has some sort of cognitive issue…

Lots of folks are using the name “Dementia J. Trump”… that’s fair at this point.

Attacking her in this way after everything she did for him is bush league.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:10 am

Matt wrote:
Ronna McDaniel was Trump's handpicked RNC Chair and she dropped her maiden name at his demand...
Her version of events is quite different.
Critics said McDaniel took her deference to Trump too far when she reportedly stopped using the name Romney at his suggestion. McDaniel said that’s a “false story,” as she hasn’t changed her name.

“He joked about it with my husband,” McDaniel said of Trump. “And my husband was like, ‘Hey, it’s nice to not have my name forgotten.’ My husband was thrilled about it, and the president knows that I emphasize the McDaniel more.”

She added: “The president and I have disagreed about things. We have robust discussions. We have a great relationship. But there’s no person on the planet who would tell me, ‘Change your name’ — even the president of the United States — and I would say, ‘OK.’ ”

McDaniel did stop using Romney professionally when she got to the RNC, in part because as Michigan chair, people often dropped the “McDaniel” when introducing her, she said.

“Especially being on the road away from my kids and my husband four to five days a week, I just felt that their name needed to be recognized ... because those are the three people sacrificing more than anybody for me to be in this job,” she said.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 110171638/

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:14 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:10 am
Matt wrote:
Ronna McDaniel was Trump's handpicked RNC Chair and she dropped her maiden name at his demand...
Critics said McDaniel took her deference to Trump too far when she reportedly stopped using the name Romney at his suggestion. McDaniel said that’s a “false story,” as she hasn’t changed her name.

“He joked about it with my husband,” McDaniel said of Trump. “And my husband was like, ‘Hey, it’s nice to not have my name forgotten.’ My husband was thrilled about it, and the president knows that I emphasize the McDaniel more.”

She added: “The president and I have disagreed about things. We have robust discussions. We have a great relationship. But there’s no person on the planet who would tell me, ‘Change your name’ — even the president of the United States — and I would say, ‘OK.’ ”

McDaniel did stop using Romney professionally when she got to the RNC, in part because as Michigan chair, people often dropped the “McDaniel” when introducing her, she said.

“Especially being on the road away from my kids and my husband four to five days a week, I just felt that their name needed to be recognized ... because those are the three people sacrificing more than anybody for me to be in this job,” she said.
Oh please… she’s selling you something. She went into it using Romney. She was known with both.
Last edited by Rate This on Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:14 am

Matt wrote:
Ronna McDaniel...went along with his stolen election bullshit. The latter being the reason she quickly got the boot from NBC.
Now THAT is an interesting claim. Are you suggesting NBC did not properly vet her before hiring her? You know my position on the election being stolen is that such a claim is BS. But the idea that she "quickly got the boot" because of a past position of hers only makes sense if NBC didn't know about that position before they hired her.

No. She got the boot because as Trump said, the top people at NBC are weak. The inmates run the asylum over at that place.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 am

Matt wrote:
Watch how this man treats people who have been close to him AND have done his bidding who he continuously shits on. He's human garbage - I don't know why anyone would support him.
He did that throughout the 2016 election season. Did you not watch everything that transpired for the better part of a year and a half? Not necessarily people "close" to him, but nevertheless Republicans. From Ben Carson to Ted Cruz to Marco Rubio, and many others. And you voted for him. Twice. So you have no room to talk here.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:19 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:10 am
Matt wrote:

Sidestepping the character issues I see. Also, not so fast:
McDaniel and her husband, Patrick McDaniel, president of insurance company Hylant Group’s Detroit office, have two children, Abigail, 12, and Nash, 10.
https://www.freep.com/story/money/busin ... /32049247/

This is from 2015 when she was state chair. If you don't believe this was requested/required by Trump, that explains why you're voting for him.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:21 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:14 am
Matt wrote:
Ronna McDaniel...went along with his stolen election bullshit. The latter being the reason she quickly got the boot from NBC.
Now THAT is an interesting claim. Are you suggesting NBC did not properly vet her before hiring her? You know my position on the election being stolen is that such a claim is BS. But the idea that she "quickly got the boot" because of a past position of hers only makes sense if NBC didn't know about that position before they hired her.

No. She got the boot because as Trump said, the top people at NBC are weak. The inmates run the asylum over at that place.
She got the boot because they unwisely wanted “both sides represented” and thought the RNC chair would have great insight. This was a TV move and not a news move as the folks running it are not news people. They ignored the election denial stuff in the interest of having a top flight Republican whether she was gonna give honest opinions or talking points… didn’t matter. ALL that mattered was she was a top flight Republican. The actual journalists there objected as did the personalities. It was a terrible idea from the jump.

The top people at NBC aren’t weak… not news people yes… weak… no. Trump doesn’t have an earthly clue what he’s talking about and just took advantage of the situation to bloviate like he so often does.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:23 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 am
Matt wrote:
Watch how this man treats people who have been close to him AND have done his bidding who he continuously shits on. He's human garbage - I don't know why anyone would support him.
He did that throughout the 2016 election season. Did you not watch everything that transpired for the better part of a year and a half? Not necessarily people "close" to him, but nevertheless Republicans. From Ben Carson to Ted Cruz to Marco Rubio, and many others. And you voted for him. Twice. So you have no room to talk here.
When he lost and didn't accept (he still doesn't accept that he lost) that he lost, it became crystal clear that he belongs nowhere near a position of power.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:23 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 am
Matt wrote:
But is that a guy you want running the country… somebody who does that to people once he’s done with them? That’s a terrible management style… it should absolutely disqualify him. He would have a hard time even running a lemonade stand that way.

If he hadn’t been born rich he would be a guy nobody likes who is poor and living in squalor and maybe sitting in the corner of a bar ranting while drunk. He is absolutely out of his league. It’s like sending a tennis player to pitch in the World Series.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:28 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:21 am
She got the boot because they unwisely wanted “both sides represented” and thought the RNC chair would have great insight. This was a TV move and not a news move as the folks running it are not news people. They ignored the election denial stuff in the interest of having a top flight Republican whether she was gonna give honest opinions or talking points… didn’t matter. ALL that mattered was she was a top flight Republican. The actual journalists there objected as did the personalities. It was a terrible idea from the jump.

The top people at NBC aren’t weak… not news people yes… weak… no. Trump doesn’t have an earthly clue what he’s talking about and just took advantage of the situation to bloviate like he so often does.
But all that move does is fuel the idea of cancel culture - that if you're not in alignment with the left, then you are not allowed to have a platform. NBC hires her, their on-air hosts use their on-air time to bash their bosses, and they relent. That, by definition, is weakness. I started a thread in another forum here on the buzzboard about the non-political side of this story, and I would suggest that it is quite much out of the norm for on-air people to be able to bash their boss not only without swift negative consequence to them, but their boss actually caving. Bottom line is, hiring and firing decisions are not in the job descriptions of on-air talent, so when it comes to hiring and firing decisions, they should be keeping their mouths shut.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:36 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:28 am
Rate This wrote:

But all that move does is fuel the idea of cancel culture - that if you're not in alignment with the left, then you are not allowed to have a platform. NBC hires her, their on-air hosts use their on-air time to bash their bosses, and they relent. That, by definition, is weakness. I started a thread in another forum here on the buzzboard about the non-political side of this story, and I would suggest that it is quite much out of the norm for on-air people to be able to bash their boss not only without swift negative consequence to them, but their boss actually caving. Bottom line is, hiring and firing decisions are not in the job descriptions of on-air talent, so when it comes to hiring and firing decisions, they should be keeping their mouths shut.
I can see both sides. The whiners at NBC were COMPLETELY weak as hell, but Ronna could have jumped off the Trump crazy train after the attack on the capital on 1/6/21. Her actions somewhat lead to the response.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:40 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:28 am
Rate This wrote:

But it’s not cancel culture at all… it’s not like there really are two sides to every story and both are created equal now you decide. That’s not how reality works. If she’s running around talking about things that aren’t true that’s not legitimate. I mean does a Flat Earther have a point that we should honor equally to someone who knows it’s round and the audience can decide? That would be insane. The election was verifiably NOT STOLEN… giving someone a platform to lie and say it was anyway and let the audience decide is simply irresponsible.

The right will spin it as cancel culture but as Ron DeSantis proved… yelling about Cancel Culture and Woke are things people can’t even define… as talking points they resonate with the base that does no research or thinking and nobody else. You’re not gonna win people in the suburbs over with that kind of trash.
Last edited by Rate This on Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic