Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump can't make bond

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Trump can't make bond

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:37 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 am
This will sound mean but I don't care. I don't give a furry rat's ass where it goes as long as he suffers for his crimes.
Mean is one thing. Giving the middle finger to due process is another. Frankly, your opinion on due process (you also explicitly recently said that the ends justifies the means) is far more dangerous of an opinion if it were prevalent in society than is anything Trump has ever said. It is kind of alarming that none of our resident liberals call you out for holding that opinion.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:43 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:37 pm
zzand wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 am
This will sound mean but I don't care. I don't give a furry rat's ass where it goes as long as he suffers for his crimes.
Mean is one thing. Giving the middle finger to due process is another. Frankly, your opinion on due process (you also explicitly recently said that the ends justifies the means) is far more dangerous of an opinion if it were prevalent in society than is anything Trump has ever said. It is kind of alarming that none of our resident liberals call you out for holding that opinion.
Please point out where the legal system did not use due process in ANY of tRump's cases... You don't think the prosecutors, judges, et al. followed the law?

I know you think a presidential candidate is above the law and should not be accountable for their actions, but damn...
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:58 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:43 pm
Please point out where the legal system did not use due process in ANY of tRump's cases... You don't think the prosecutors, judges, et al. followed the law?

I know you think a presidential candidate is above the law and should not be accountable for their actions, but damn...
For someone who claims intellectual superiority, you sure need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I'm talking very specifically about people who hold the opinion that they don't care whether or not due process is followed when it comes to Trump's legal problems. Earlier in this thread when I asked if the ends justify the means when it comes to New York seizing Trump's assets, zzand's response was "YES they do." People like him don't care about the process, so long as Trump pays out the ass. I'm not suggesting that Trump hasn't been afforded adequate due process as clearly the appeals process is working; I'm simply pointing out that there are people that would be perfectly OK with Trump receiving no due process whatsoever.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:13 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:58 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:

For someone who claims intellectual superiority, you sure need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I'm talking very specifically about people who hold the opinion that they don't care whether or not due process is followed when it comes to Trump's legal problems. Earlier in this thread when I asked if the ends justify the means when it comes to New York seizing Trump's assets, zzand's response was "YES they do." People like him don't care about the process, so long as Trump pays out the ass. I'm not suggesting that Trump hasn't been afforded adequate due process as clearly the appeals process is working; I'm simply pointing out that there are people that would be perfectly OK with Trump receiving no due process whatsoever.
In other words he’s rooting for Trump to lose on appeal which he likely will.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:17 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:58 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:

I admit, I may have mis-read your statement... (see how that works? Manning-up when you make a mistake.)

My second statement is still 110% true, however.

radiofann

Post by radiofann » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:56 pm

I was thinking also “where are the precedent cases to justify NY AG office indictments”

Here is what I found

https://www.justsecurity.org/85605/surv ... s-records/

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:13 pm

Ahhh. I hurt your itty bitty feelings. Tough shit. I see where the judge in the hush money case has issued a gag order on orange boy. We all know he is incapable of following a gag order so more punishment is sure to come. He needs to keep his check book handy.
Last edited by zzand on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:13 pm
Ahhh. I hurt your itty bitty feelings. Tough shit. Used where the judge in the hush money case has issued a gag order on orange boy. We all know he is incapable of following a gag order so more punishment is sure to come. He needs to keep his check book handy.
He can't even handle being called out on his hypocrisy. :rollin

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm

Me being a hypocrite? Not likely. My non support of Trump is as unwavering as BMWs support is. I also feel due process has been followed. Only those in the cult think otherwise.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:58 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:13 pm
He needs to keep his check book handy.
On paper, his net worth is currently up $4.4 billion dollars today thanks to his 78.5 million shares of DJT stock.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:01 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm
Me being a hypocrite? Not likely. My non support of Trump is as unwavering as BMWs support is. I also feel due process has been followed. Only those in the cult think otherwise.
No, not you. I was talking about bmw and his dodging direct questioning that, by honestly answering, would make him a hypocrite. :hat

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

But he can't do diddly with that stock for six months without board approval. As for his overall worth, like many others I am starting to have doubts it is that high.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic