Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

After yesterday's speech, if you vote for Trump, you have blood on your hands

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: After yesterday's speech, if you vote for Trump, you have blood on your hands

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:38 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:43 pm
Rather august individual feels the same way...
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed.
Imagine four more years of this getting worse …
9:59 PM · Mar 15, 2024
·
2.7M
Views
This is a billionaire worried about the repeal of his tax sheilds.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Re: After yesterday's speech, if you vote for Trump, you have blood on your hands

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:41 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:20 am
The problem with him is always that he’s a master of straddling that line between ok and not ok so nobody knows which it is. He’s like a fish flipping about and slipping out of the grip of Justice.
Many politicians speak in to two audiences with carefully selected words.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:13 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:41 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:20 am
The problem with him is always that he’s a master of straddling that line between ok and not ok so nobody knows which it is. He’s like a fish flipping about and slipping out of the grip of Justice.
Many politicians speak in to two audiences with carefully selected words.
There's talking out of both sides of your mouth, and there's evidence of a candidate trying to overturn an election he lost by any means necessary. Carefully selected words are not a trademark of fired President Donald Trump.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:45 am

zzand wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 am
Could this be considered suggesting a 2nd insurrection attempt? If so, based on SCOTUS ruling, Congress can disqualify big orange from running.
Considering there wasn't a "first" insurrection, you'd have to wait for one of those to occur before you could suggest a 2nd one.

Unless you're thinking the first one was back in the 1860s.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:02 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:45 am
zzand wrote:
Could this be considered suggesting a 2nd insurrection attempt? If so, based on SCOTUS ruling, Congress can disqualify big orange from running.
Considering there wasn't a "first" insurrection, you'd have to wait for one of those to occur before you could suggest a 2nd one.

According to this moron, no one ever broke into the US Capitol.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:45 am
zzand wrote:

You’re delusional. Just because they had no chance of succeeding doesn’t make it any less an insurrection. If I point a hotdog at a bank teller and say give me all your money and I’m immediately subdued because that has absolutely no chance of working that doesn’t mean it isn’t attempted robbery.

The people who broke in are on record saying they were trying to right the supposed wrong that had been done to Trump and force him to be installed anyways. That’s an insurrection.

Insurrection defined:
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
You lose.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:46 pm

Here's Monday's bit of enlightenment.. Donald Trump, now expert of The Chosen People.
Former President Donald J. Trump accused Jews who vote for Democrats of hating their religion and Israel, reviving and escalating a claim he made as president that Jewish Democrats were disloyal.

He made his remarks in an interview published online on Monday with Sebastian Gorka, a former White House aide for Mr. Trump who now hosts a conservative talk radio program. Mr. Gorka asked Mr. Trump about criticism that prominent Democrats — including President Biden and Senator Chuck Schumer, the majority leader — had levied against Benjamin Netanyahu, the right-wing prime minister of Israel.

“I actually think they hate Israel,” Mr. Trump replied. Mr. Gorka agreed.

“Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion,” Mr. Trump added later. “They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed.”
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:09 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:36 am
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 89056/amp/
Of course, it would not be a Trump rally without him spouting off about the election he lost being rigged and talking in near-apocalyptic terms should he not be reelected this year. “Now if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country, that will be the least of it,” he warned. Later, he went as far as ominously implying that voting as we know it won’t exist if he loses: “I don’t think you’re going to have another election in this country if we don’t win this election,” he said.
If you can't see him priming the pump for another January 6, you are blind or you don't care.
Well, aren't you and that author both disingenuous cunts? Your quote deliberately left out the portion of the statement that gave it context.
China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:31 am

As one of the few Jewish people on the board I am very offended by Mr. Trumps remarks. Jewish voters have almost always voted Democrat. There are, like me, Republican Jews but by and large they vote Democrat. His comments will cost him any Jewish votes he may have gotten and will not win him any friends in the Government of that country. AntiSemetic idiot.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:38 am

ZZ, you do realize that he was pandering to racists in Ohio when he made that comment?

What a creep.
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:08 am

zzand wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:31 am
As one of the few Jewish people on the board I am very offended by Mr. Trumps remarks. Jewish voters have almost always voted Democrat. There are, like me, Republican Jews but by and large they vote Democrat. His comments will cost him any Jewish votes he may have gotten and will not win him any friends in the Government of that country. AntiSemetic idiot.
:rollin

He probably tortures his Jewish grand child too!

Was he (Trump) the guy who wants to oust the current Prime Minister of Israel because he (Bibi) wont bend over and take it in the ass from a terrorist organization that calls for the extermination of all Jews? Opps, no the was the Head Self Hating Jew, the slimy Chuck Schumer, whos statement was supported by hopped up Joe. I swear the Democrat party supports terrorist organizations abroad.

Currently, residents of Israel support Trump over Biden by about 44 to 33 percent.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:38 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:09 am
Well, aren't you and that author both disingenuous cunts? Your quote deliberately left out the portion of the statement that gave it context.
China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.
This is my first time reading this thread, and I was HOPING that by the time I got to the end of it that somebody would point out that Matt and others completely took Trump's quote out of context. He was very specifically talking about the auto industry and he was suggesting it was going to be a bloodbath for China's stake in said industry.

Of Course, Matt and company have no problem with the media's routine use of that word.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:01 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:38 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:09 am
This is my first time reading this thread, and I was HOPING that by the time I got to the end of it that somebody would point out that Matt and others completely took Trump's quote out of context. He was very specifically talking about the auto industry and he was suggesting it was going to be a bloodbath for China's stake in said industry.

Of Course, Matt and company have no problem with the media's routine use of that word.

He pivoted within his quote from Auto Industry to THE WHOLE COUNTRY WITH THAT BEING THE LEAST OF THE ISSUES WE’LL HAVE. Nice try.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 am

He went right back to the auto industry in his very next sentence. Point being, Matt (and most of the media) left that part of it out entirely.

And come on RT, do I need to point to the dictionary definition of "bloodbath"? In its literal usage, it indeed means violence or slaughter. But that's not the context he was using it in. He was quite clearly using it in an economic context. Per Merriam-Webster, in that context, a bloodbath is "a major economic disaster." What he was saying was, the whole country's economy was going to be a disaster if Biden gets re-elected.

This particular attack on Trump is just plain dishonest when it is plainly obvious what Trump is actually talking about.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:45 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 am
He went right back to the auto industry in his very next sentence. Point being, Matt (and most of the media) left that part of it out entirely.

And come on RT, do I need to point to the dictionary definition of "bloodbath"? In its literal usage, it indeed means violence or slaughter. But that's not the context he was using it in. He was quite clearly using it in an economic context. Per Merriam-Webster, in that context, a bloodbath is "a major economic disaster." What he was saying was, the whole country's economy was going to be a disaster if Biden gets re-elected.

This particular attack on Trump is just plain dishonest when it is plainly obvious what Trump is actually talking about.
The real story here is he is running a base only strategy for reasons that are unknown… his base is not big enough to win and he’s turning off extra people in droves. He’s cooking his own goose.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic