Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden visits Saginaw, his handlers can't get the press out of there fast enough when Biden offers to take questions

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Biden visits Saginaw, his handlers can't get the press out of there fast enough when Biden offers to take questions

Post by bmw » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:20 pm

A woman in a Biden-Harris jacket said, "We're going to take a few questions," whereupon staff immediately started putting their arms up and walking toward the press gaggle, loudly repeating, "Thank you, press, back to the cars."
I knew it wouldn't be long before the Joe Biden we all know and love was back.

Rate This

Re: Biden visits Saginaw, his handlers can't get the press out of there fast enough when Biden offers to take questions

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:31 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:20 pm
A woman in a Biden-Harris jacket said, "We're going to take a few questions," whereupon staff immediately started putting their arms up and walking toward the press gaggle, loudly repeating, "Thank you, press, back to the cars."
I knew it wouldn't be long before the Joe Biden we all know and love was back.

His communications team is a god damn embarrassment. They’ve been so since day 1. I have the feeling the person in the jacket was not supposed to offer to take a few questions.

But they’ve let Trump dominate the narrative and haven’t taken the initiative when things happen to both get in front of stories and to push the accomplishments that have happened. They also can’t get out of their own ways as evidenced above. Even if they aren’t afraid to have him take questions doing this after someone says let’s take questions sets them up for criticism. It’s beyond stupid. They deserve to be shitcanned.

audiophile

Re: Biden visits Saginaw, his handlers can't get the press out of there fast enough when Biden offers to take questions

Post by audiophile » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:09 am

That's surprisingly tough assessment from you RT.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:09 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:09 am
That's surprisingly tough assessment from you RT.
I have a communications degree and to me they just look disorganized and I think it does a disservice to the administration the way they do things. Not having your ducks in a row is a major pet peeve and it may be because I am a little OCD on certain things.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic