Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Even Mike Pence knows Trump is a fucking disaster and won't endorse the facist.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Even Mike Pence knows Trump is a fucking disaster and won't endorse the facist.

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:47 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Re: Even Mike Pence knows Trump is a fucking disaster and won't endorse the facist.

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:46 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:47 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/15/politics ... index.html

"Kill Mike Pence"---Bryce
Had a conversation about classified documents with a couple of Trump supporters. When I raised Pence’s name and said “he cooperated and they didn’t charge him” they simply said “of course not… Pence is one of them. He was always against Trump”. So I wouldn’t be surprised if your stab at Bryce doesn’t hold true for a segment of MAGA. Even a lap dog like Pence is discarded when no longer useful by this cult.

Honeyman

Re: Even Mike Pence knows Trump is a fucking disaster and won't endorse the facist.

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:35 pm

His VP, virtually everyone from his cabinet, dozens of military personnel, most of his lawyers, scores of his staff.....have all said he's completely unfit for office.

But these idiots believe the facist.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:41 pm

Mike Pence - the right VP at a dark time in our history.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:41 am

I was disappointed when he dropped out of the race but I knew the trump cult would be his undoing.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:46 am

Pence is a tool. I'm glad he stood up to Trump, but it doesn't change his general disposition.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:46 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:46 am
Pence is a tool. I'm glad he stood up to Trump, but it doesn't change his general disposition.
He’s a slightly more polished version of George W. Bush.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:50 am

Mike Pence was a great VP, as far as I can tell. I don't think there is ANY comparison to GWB, as Cheney ran everything.

Pence would have made an excellent president too this time around.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:59 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:50 am
Mike Pence was a great VP, as far as I can tell. I don't think there is ANY comparison to GWB, as Cheney ran everything.

His demeanor, speech cadance and political style. He’s of the same evangelical mold and evangelicals are exactly why he was selected. He had and has exactly zero chance of ever being president.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:10 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:35 pm
His VP, virtually everyone from his cabinet, dozens of military personnel, most of his lawyers, scores of his staff.....have all said he's completely unfit for office.

It's spelled fascist.
Fascism:

A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition.
Like government mandates? Like forcing people to wear masks? Like forcing people to get a shot to maintain employment? Like telling people which light bulbs they can buy, what kind of car you can drive? Like using the power of government to persecute your political enemies? Using violence and crime to stir unrest? Like forcing parents to let their sons have their penis cut off and take like altering drugs?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:21 am

I gotta agree with Bryce on this one. The most fascist-ish government we've ever seen in my lifetime, and it isn't even close, was during the Covid era.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:46 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:10 am
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:35 pm

It's spelled fascist.
Fascism:

A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition.
Like government mandates? Like forcing people to wear masks? Like forcing people to get a shot to maintain employment? Like telling people which light bulbs they can buy, what kind of car you can drive? Like using the power of government to persecute your political enemies? Using violence and crime to stir unrest? Like forcing parents to let their sons have their penis cut off and take like altering drugs?
No not like that at all. First some of those things didn’t happen:

As to COVID…
The mask mandates were public health measures undertaken in an emergency. If that’s fascist then so was rationing in World War 2 and mandating that people get the polio vaccine and a host of other vaccines people get as children. It was not optional and you should know that… you are in that age bracket if I’m not mistaken where you had to worry about polio enough to get stabbed. Failure to do so results in your exclusion from schools and other activities requiring vaccination to participate. Your being unaware that these practices have been around for decades doesn’t make them new or alarming.

When employers did mandates for their employees that was the free market at work. They decided that the risk to their organizations was too great to let people not be vaccinated and continue working there. That’s a capitalistic approach. The government did not require anybody but its own employees to be vaccinated to maintain employment nor did it order companies to only employ vaccinated people.

-Nobody is telling you what kind of car you can drive like that. Not even California. NEW cars will be electric as the ICE cars are not zero emission which will be the requirement there in 2035. Nobody is going to throw you in prison if your next 50 cars are used internal combustion cars. Have at it.

Same thing with light bulbs. You can buy incandescent bulbs on the internet. Nobody is gonna stop someone from selling old style bulbs on eBay for example. Nobody had to take a hammer to the things and smash them all into oblivion. They are simply no longer efficient enough to meet standards set through regulation. Besides… the market is already going that way because the LED’s are much more efficient and produce better, brighter light.

Nobody is persecuting anybody’s political enemies. That’s a Trump cult conspiracy theory he is using to try to undermine legitimate prosecutions done independently of Biden. Even Robert Hur who had an axe to grind AGAINST Biden and is a Republican was not interfered with and testified as such. This simply does NOT exist.

Nobody used violence and crime to stir unrest. The protests in 2020 were organic and evolved from a perfect storm of circumstances that are usually seen when civil unrest surrounding race happens. In this case a lot of people with nothing to do because of COVID, unusually warm weather and opportunistic people taking advantage of the protests to loot and cause havoc. There is no conspiracy here and the easiest way to tell is that nobody has come out and spilled the beans on it. It’s virtually impossible to keep more than a handful of people quiet. It just doesn’t happen. That’s exhibit A why the conspiracy theories you so often cite simply don’t hold up.

Lastly NOBODY IS FORCING SEX CHANGES ON PEOPLE. That’s absolute horseshit.

Second that definition is incomplete… here’s a better one that makes your argument disintegrate:
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.

We aren’t even in the same county as fascism. But Trumpism sure includes some of this.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:15 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:50 am

Mike Pence was spectacularly awful except the one time it mattered most. He's an actual idiot who insisted on having car transport on Mackinac Island and refuses to ride in an elevator with women. We can be thankful he did what was right one time, but he should be relegated to the dustbin of history.

As an aside, Mike Pence is clearly Audiophile's ideal candidate: a white male christian. Also, note that Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley are the two people he has spoken out against the most - is anyone truly wondering about the faults he sees in each?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:47 pm

Rate this, you knocked it out of the park.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:00 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:47 pm
Rate this, you knocked it out of the park.
💯

You write brilliantly, RT.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic