Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why do people homeschool, and why is every parent who homeschools a giant creep?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Why do people homeschool, and why is every parent who homeschools a giant creep?

Post by Rate This » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:00 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:52 pm
MW.

Her appearance has gone way down hill since she's been locked up. There have been older pictures online from when she was horsing around.

Matt.

I never "doxxed" TC Talks. Believe me, I know a lot more about him that I didn't, and never would, reveal. Let's keep it that way. I revealed nothing that he didn't reveal himself on the Buzzboard previously.
You act as though that’s literally all she did all day every day… c’mon man.

TC Talks

Re: Why do people homeschool, and why is every parent who homeschools a giant creep?

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:25 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:54 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
Matt.

I never "doxxed" TC Talks. Believe me, I know a lot more about him that I didn't, and never would, reveal. Let's keep it that way. I revealed nothing that he didn't reveal himself on the Buzzboard previously.
Matt, I'm telling ya, 12 year olds dude...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:16 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:25 pm

It's what is missing here that tells the story. America is not a White Christian oppressive nation any longer. Today, these people would go to an Evangelical Church and told to vote Trump. That house would be a rental, one of those parents would be of color, the baby isn't his, and both Mom and Dad would be carrying a gun.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:11 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
MW.

Her appearance has gone way down hill since she's been locked up. There have been older pictures online from when she was horsing around.
She definitely has put on quite a bit of weight since being locked up.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic