Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If you vote today...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: If you vote today...

Post by Honeyman » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:53 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:11 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:09 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:40 am
Round Six wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:32 am
Voting for Haley. I'm just not seeing why she isn't doing better. Y'all that call Donald's supporters Trumptarts are on to something. Why a majority of voters want either one of the last two presidents confounds me.
It's really quite simple.

Trump supporters are conservatives that want to see the far left progressives, the woke mob and the deep state, liars and cheaters, punished for shitting all over the carpet of our country. Trump is viewed as the candidate that will rub their noses deep in those piles of shit.
How does that help the country?
For a group of people that claim to love the country they want to burn everything down which shows that they actually strongly dislike the country and the way it works. Helping the country isn’t on the agenda.
This. There is absolutely no ideology with today's Republican (MAGA) party. Nothing they stand for.

The censorship king from out of state.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:40 am
Round Six wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:32 am
Voting for Haley. I'm just not seeing why she isn't doing better. Y'all that call Donald's supporters Trumptarts are on to something. Why a majority of voters want either one of the last two presidents confounds me.
It's really quite simple.

Trump supporters are conservatives that want to see the far left progressives, the woke mob and the deep state, liars and cheaters, punished for shitting all over the carpet of our country. Trump is viewed as the candidate that will rub their noses deep in those piles of shit.
This, my friends, is what social media has created. People are so wrapped up in owning the libs or owning the conservatives that it extends into every aspect of their being. Who cares if the candidate is a lying, criminal son of a bitch. As long as he says mean things towards the other side, he is our guy!

No. Trump supporters are not conservatives. They are not Republicans - In fact, they are the true RINOs. And they are every much the liars and cheaters and shitters of carpet to this country as the left wing extremists are.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:05 pm

I just voted for Haley. I must say I was more enthusiastic to vote for her, but it was also satisfying to vote against the thug.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:37 pm

I voted uncommitted on the Democratic side. I thought about voting for Haley, but she doesn't care about people like me.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:12 pm

The thug is waaaaaay underperforming his own expectations:
Former President Donald Trump all but declared victory in Michigan's presidential primary several hours before the polls closed Tuesday, labeling his lone Republican rival still in the race, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, "a joke."

"I mean, Nikki's not even a factor," Trump said in a mid-afternoon interview on WJR (760 AM). "She's gonna lose like by 80 points tonight. She's become a joke."
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 756394007/
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:12 pm
The thug is waaaaaay underperforming his own expectations:
Former President Donald Trump all but declared victory in Michigan's presidential primary several hours before the polls closed Tuesday, labeling his lone Republican rival still in the race, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, "a joke."

"I mean, Nikki's not even a factor," Trump said in a mid-afternoon interview on WJR (760 AM). "She's gonna lose like by 80 points tonight. She's become a joke."
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 756394007/
No shock — both Biden and Trump win. The final totals will be interesting.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:52 pm

Uncommitted defeated Biden in Sterling Heights precincts 1, 2,4, and 8 on the Democratic side.These are precincts with a high amount of Arab Americans. Biden should be a little worried.

Warren has still yet to report. I will be very interested to see the SW Warren voting results as they have a high Bangladesh population.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:17 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:52 pm
Uncommitted defeated Biden in Sterling Heights precincts 1, 2,4, and 8 on the Democratic side.These are precincts with a high amount of Arab Americans. Biden should be a little worried.

Warren has still yet to report. I will be very interested to see the SW Warren voting results as they have a high Bangladesh population.
Are these people simply infinitely stupid or politically illiterate or both? If they don’t show up in November and cause Trump to get in the policy is a rubber stamp for Netanyahu… I’m no expert but they don’t look like Netanyahu fans to me… the progressives who rallied this deserve to be pushed off a cliff.

That said…. We’ve had uncommitted take a sizable share several times in recent memory and they set a stupidly low bar at 10%.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:49 am

With 77% in uncommitted is down 81-12 so this was a non factor.

Trump leads Haley 68-27 with 83% of the vote in.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:01 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:17 am

Are these people simply infinitely stupid or politically illiterate or both? If they don’t show up in November and cause Trump to get in the policy is a rubber stamp for Netanyahu… I’m no expert but they don’t look like Netanyahu fans to me… the progressives who rallied this deserve to be pushed off a cliff.

That said…. We’ve had uncommitted take a sizable share several times in recent memory and they set a stupidly low bar at 10%.
I voted uncommitted. I am a progressive first, Biden supporter second. Biden is the lesser of two weasels/evils.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:19 am

Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:01 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:17 am

I voted uncommitted. I am a progressive first, Biden supporter second. Biden is the lesser of two weasels/evils.
You’re no better than a freedom caucuser then. Ideology first and practicality second. First to whine when the lack of strategy employed backfires spectacularly. I don’t mind some of the ideas but progressives have the political sense of a houseplant.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:52 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:49 am
With 77% in uncommitted is down 81-12 so this was a non factor.

Trump leads Haley 68-27 with 83% of the vote in.
Uncommitted has over 100,000 votes - it is a factor in a record way. If it isn't clear to you that both of these "frontrunners" are despised by a large segment of the electorate, I don't know what to tell you.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:19 am

A vote for Biden puts blood on your hands.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:59 am

A vote for Trump indicates low intelligence and a liking for criminals.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:12 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:59 am
A vote for Trump indicates low intelligence and a liking for criminals.
EXTREMELY LOW intelligence.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic