Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Non binary Teen murdered by Students/Libs of Tik Tok

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Non binary Teen murdered by Students/Libs of Tik Tok

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:20 am

Sixteen year old Nex, who was proudly nonbinary, was murdered in Oklahoma. They were 16.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/2 ... -on-campus

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Re: Non binary Teen murdered by Students/Libs of Tik Tok

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:55 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:20 am
Sixteen year old Nex, who was proudly nonbinary, was murdered in Oklahoma. They were 16.

Very sad, I hope this spurs outrage. Since they weren't unborn, don't expect much from our heartwarming conservatives.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:22 pm

Please don't lump us all in together. I for one hope justice will be served and the girls who did this are tried as adults. There also needs to be an investigation as to why the school acted as it did.
Last edited by zzand on Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:09 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:22 pm
Please don't lump us all on together. I for one hope justice will be served and the girls who did this are tried as adults. There also needs to be an investigation as to why the school acted as it did.
you are an original.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:22 pm

zzand wrote:
Please don't lump us all on together. I for one hope justice will be served and the girls who did this are tried as adults. There also needs to be an investigation as to why the school acted as it did.
What I want to know and am mystified by is a person like the one on TikTok who get these people riled up and then they become almost like mindless automatons and attack somebody based on what they've heard.... does their brain not register a problem has occurred because of what they shouted into the void? What possesses someone to do what this woman does which is a form of stochastic terrorism as far as I'm concerned?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:56 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:22 pm
zzand wrote:
What I want to know and am mystified by is a person like the one on TikTok who get these people riled up and then they become almost like mindless automatons and attack somebody based on what they've heard.... does their brain not register a problem has occurred because of what they shouted into the void? What possesses someone to do what this woman does which is a form of stochastic terrorism as far as I'm concerned?
Matt Walsh and Ben Shapiro

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:59 pm

Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:56 pm
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:
That's not really an answer to my question but that's two more clowns...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:10 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:59 pm
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:
That's not really an answer to my question but that's two more clowns...
These individuals are pushing the anti trans propaganda which is radicalizing their parents. The parents radicalize the children much like my pro life parents at one time radicalized me as a pro life person.

We stood out on Woodward the first Sunday of October each month in “life chain Sunday”. I know firsthand of what it’s like to be brainwashed by propaganda and dogma.

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:46 pm

Things like this do more to foster anti-Trans sentiment than those two could ever muster.

https://www.totalprosports.com/ncaa/tra ... e-forfeit/
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:47 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:46 pm
Things like this do more to foster anti-Trans sentiment than those two could ever muster.

https://www.totalprosports.com/ncaa/tra ... e-forfeit/
On that count you’re not wrong. But this isn’t exactly a common occurrence either. It’s more small numbers bias though.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:06 pm

Any article that says "transgenders" has already lost any shred of credibility. Transgender is an adjective, not a noun. And this is just propaganda. But ol gullible Bryce is going on my ignore list again because he lacks any credibility as I stated.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:08 pm

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:06 pm
Any article that says "transgenders" has already lost any shred of credibility. Transgender is an adjective, not a noun. And this is just propaganda. But ol gullible Bryce is going on my ignore list again because he lacks any credibility as I stated.
One problem I have is it's very difficult to see exactly what is doing the injuring in the video.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:59 pm

Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:20 am

Anybody who is excusing this for any reason is despicable. The perpetrators should be punished to the full extent of the law. A cursory review of the libs of tiktok account's twitter shows that she's abhorrent. I don't think she can be blamed, but she isn't helping the situation either.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:13 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:08 pm
One problem I have is it's very difficult to see exactly what is doing the injuring in the video.
Are you talking about the basketball game video?
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:16 pm

Round Six wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:13 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:08 pm
Are you talking about the basketball game video?
Yes… I can’t exactly tell what’s going on. Nor can I definitely say the nature of the person that knocks the girl over.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic