Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Non binary Teen murdered by Students/Libs of Tik Tok

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Non binary Teen murdered by Students/Libs of Tik Tok

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:09 pm

If I call for the eradication of homelessness, does that mean I want to kill all the homeless people?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:58 pm

Seems there is more to the story here....
Nex said, "I was talking to my friend. They were talking with their friends, and we were laughing, and they had said something like, 'Why do they laugh like that?'" Benedict told the officer. "And they were talking about us in front of us. And so I went up there and poured water on them."

Benedict confirmed to the officer that she had used a water bottle to soak the other girls who in turn allegedly responded with force.
Sounds to me like Nex was the instigator.
"They came at me. They grabbed at my hair. I grabbed onto them. I threw one of them into a paper towel dispenser, and then they got my legs out from under me and got me on the ground," continued Benedict.

While the OPD initially indicated it was unclear whether the medical emergency was related to the Feb. 7 incident, police noted on Feb. 21 that preliminary autopsy results found that Benedict "did not die as a result of trauma." The OPD did note, however, that "any further comments on the cause of death are currently pending until toxicology results and other ancillary testing results are received."
But, go ahead, continue with your "persecution" narrative.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 pm

I don't believe that. Even if that was true, pouring water on someone means they have a license to beat you to death? Go play in traffic, you're blocked.

For the rest of the sensible people, here is the hospital clip: https://youtu.be/ZgRktlUSTN0?si=qL7wcmzt3wtM5Lib

They endured constant bullying for awhile. You can also see that they had distinct arm pain and head pain. I once knew of a kid who got beat up similarly and never woke up the next day. Internal brain damage has rare times where it waits to manifests especially if there was an internal hemorrhage.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:22 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 pm
I don't believe that. Even if that was true, pouring water on someone means they have a license to beat you to death?
That's an outright falsehood. No one was beaten to death.
police noted on Feb. 21 that preliminary autopsy results found that Benedict "did not die as a result of trauma."

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:50 am

I’d be curious to see what the autopsy lists as cause of death. MCRF is correct that some trauma can wait to manifest itself, but the ER should’ve been able to pick up at least some sort of cerebral hemorrhage/edema on their imaging.

I’m wondering if this was a post-discharge suicide, which may explain why the preliminary autopsy ruled out trauma.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:03 am

I am thinking you may be right on the suicide.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:22 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 pm
I don't believe that. Even if that was true, pouring water on someone means they have a license to beat you to death?
That's an outright falsehood. No one was beaten to death.
police noted on Feb. 21 that preliminary autopsy results found that Benedict "did not die as a result of trauma."
Turd, did you even watch the police video I shared or are you just ignorant af?

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:07 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:50 am
I’d be curious to see what the autopsy lists as cause of death. MCRF is correct that some trauma can wait to manifest itself, but the ER should’ve been able to pick up at least some sort of cerebral hemorrhage/edema on their imaging.

I’m wondering if this was a post-discharge suicide, which may explain why the preliminary autopsy ruled out trauma.
1. I don’t trust the police or autopsy report from someone in Oklahoma. They have some of the harshest anti trans laws in the country other than the southeast.

2. Their family has said zero about suicide.
3. It doesn’t jive with the video I shared.

Audacity sucks.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:04 pm

Not trying to start an argument but just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it isn't true. The results have not been sealed so they are public property. As the father of a child who has passed away the parents are dealing with grief that no one who hasn't been there can possibly understand so them not commenting makes perfect sense. BY their own admission the victim said they instigated the events that took place, not saying they wanted it to go as far as it did, but they admitted it was their fault. Tox report will tell the tale here. In the end justice still needs to be had but if the girls involved did not cause their death that will change the charges that can be brought.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:04 pm
Not trying to start an argument but just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it isn't true ...
Must be true. How could Freak possibly be wrong about the criminal justice system 7 states away?
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:29 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:50 am

I am saddened to learn that it was a suicide according to the report. I hope that it can be reviewed further to assure accuracy.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic