Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump privately supporting 16 week abortion ban

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Trump privately supporting 16 week abortion ban

Post by Matt » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:12 pm

Former President Donald J. Trump has told advisers and allies that he likes the idea of a 16-week national abortion ban with three exceptions, in cases of rape or incest, or to save the life of the mother, according to two people with direct knowledge of Mr. Trump’s deliberations.

Mr. Trump has studiously avoided taking a clear position on restrictions to abortion since Roe v. Wade was overturned in the middle of 2022, galvanizing Democrats ahead of the midterm elections that year. He has said in private that he wants to wait until the Republican presidential primary contest is over to publicly discuss his views, because he doesn’t want to risk alienating social conservatives before he has secured the nomination, the two people said.
Source is NYT. This news makes BMW's cherished polls irrelevant.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: Trump privately supporting 16 week abortion ban

Post by TC Talks » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:14 pm

Sounds like the Democrats better win a few extra seats in the House.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:02 am

If that is his true position, I must say - I think it is actually quite reasonable.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:03 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:02 am
If that is his true position, I must say - I think it is actually quite reasonable.
Seems to be much too early still.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:27 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
If he adopts that position and there aren’t exceptions he is toast.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:12 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:27 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Let's hope that he shouts it from the mountain.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:16 am

Even Stevie Nicks is starting to feel guilty about aborting her babies. That's good, because this is part of her only path to redemption. I suspect that she cries a lot about it now, like Charlene D'Angelo does. I suspect that is the reason some of Stevie's other duet partners later hated their duets they did with her, like "Gold". Imagine the musicians they would have probably produced. If you want to "Imagine" something, imagine those musical children.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosome ... ?rdt=33713
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:25 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:12 am
Rate This wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:
Well, in his defense, the first paragraph mentions 3 exceptions.
Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:16 am
Even Stevie Nicks is starting to feel guilty about aborting her babies. That's good, because this is part of her only path to redemption. I suspect that she cries a lot about it now, like Charlene D'Angelo does. I suspect that is the reason some of Stevie's other duet partners later hated their duets they did with her, like "Gold". Imagine the musicians they would have probably produced. If you want to "Imagine" something, imagine those musical children.

What does this have to do with abortion being legal or not? One person has regrets, so you think that shouldn't have been a choice?

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:33 am

Women in increasing numbers are expressing their regrets for their abortions, not just Stevie Nicks.

There should be an exception allowing women who got pregnant from being gang raped by illegal immigrants to abort that spawn of Satan for up to 16 weeks.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:51 am

“Gang rape by illegal immigrants= “abort that spawn of Satan!”

Any other reason to abort, including rape by citizens= “Don’t murder that innocent baby!”

How unhinged. Do us a favor and log back in as audio for a slightly less unhinged message board experience.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:56 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:33 am
Women in increasing numbers are expressing their regrets for their abortions, not just Stevie Nicks.

There should be an exception allowing women who got pregnant from being gang raped by illegal immigrants to abort that spawn of Satan for up to 16 weeks.
We as US citizens are free to make these choices, good or bad. Are you unpatriotic?
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:07 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:25 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:12 am
Rate This wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:
Well, in his defense, the first paragraph mentions 3 exceptions.
Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:16 am

What does this have to do with abortion being legal or not? One person has regrets, so you think that shouldn't have been a choice?
3 exceptions? Excellent. He’s still toast. Now his right flank will bail.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:52 am

A LOT of women who aborted babies have lifelong regrets and clinical depression afterwards. I worked with a woman who had had at least three, and she was constantly crying about it and depressed all the time. There are Christian Counseling Centers that a devoted to counseling women with this post abortion crisis.

To avoid some of these unwanted pregnancies, can't they just stop hooking up with losers, or use other forms of birth control if they do? Is getting drunk or high and sleeping with losers every night in a stupor that much fun?
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:53 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:52 am
A LOT of women who aborted babies have lifelong regrets and clinical depression afterwards. I worked with a woman who had had at least three, and she was constantly crying about it and depressed all the time. There are Christian Counseling Centers that a devoted to counseling women with this post abortion crisis.
And a lot get on with their lives too, what is your point, Audiophile?

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:58 am

While I have personal opinions on the subject it has to remain legal in order to protect the life of the woman having the abortion. Whatever her reason it has to be safe, medical and legal...period.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic