Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another day, another $83M payout

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Another day, another $83M payout

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:38 pm

Maybe he's concerned about Trump's stance on EV...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:33 pm

And he's back at it again in his "rallies", this guy just can't keep his mouth shut.
How can anyone justify putting him back in charge?
Sad...
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:42 pm

BMW, explain how Trump's actions over the weekend are once again a Democrat conspiracy...
"But now that he libeled her on Squawk Box, which is anchored in Manhattan, she may now sue in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York," Conway said. "If she does that, the case would be assigned to Judge Lewis A. Kaplan as a case related to the earlier two cases that produced $88.3 million in damages awards."

Trump just posted a $91.6 million bond last week to appeal the verdict Carroll was awarded in January. The former president was forced to secure the bond after Kaplan, who is presiding over the case, denied Trump's request to have the judgment paused while he fights it in the courts.

"I just posted a $91 million bond on a fake story. Totally made up story," Trump said at Sunday's rally. "Based on false accusations made about me by a woman that I knew nothing about, didn't know, never heard of it. I know nothing about her."

Former federal prosecutor and elected state attorney Michael McAuliffe told Newsweek that "Donald Trump's inability to leave a subject or person alone who has bested him is the likely manner of his own self-destruction. That's becoming apparent to everyone except Trump."

Responding to Conway's analysis, legal commentator Joyce Vance called it "bad luck" for Trump, while MSNBC legal correspondant Katie Phang predicted that Carroll would end up suing Trump in both jurisdictions.

During his Monday interview, Trump called the defamation judgment against him a "ridiculous decision" and referred to Carroll as "Miss Bergdorf Goodman," whom he claimed not to know.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:51 am

I'll answer for bmw: "tRuMp Is AbOvE tHe LaW aNd ShOuLdN't Be AcCoUnTaBlE fOr HiS aCtIoNs BeCaUsE hE's RuNnInG fOr PrEsIdEnT aNd OnLy He CaN sAvE aMeRiCa!!!!!!!"

:rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:23 am

You aren't too far off base, he keeps saying as a former President he has total immunity from prosecution for any crime. A totally stupid thing to consider. If it was true he could openly commit murder and nothing could be done. SCOTUS made the right decision allowing him to stay on the ballot, now let us all hope they continue with the correct decisions by tossing his claim to immunity.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic