Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

2024 Primary Results Thread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: 2024 Primary Results Thread

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:33 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:27 pm
"Tormentors". lol. Stop acting like a clown.

I received a "topic reply notification" email record for audiophile's response, which post was deleted 8 minutes later and immediately reposted as you, Ben Zonia, which I also have the email notification for. I don't trust anything you say from here on out, not that I trusted much before.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:37 pm

been suckin’ tRump’s tiny peen wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:52 pm
See y'all at the next Reunion.
Like you’d even show up! You can’t hide behind that MAGA hat and computer screen in-person.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:59 pm

This thread sums it all up perfectly.

The Colonel has made snide comments about people's lines of work. Ironically, 98% of construction workers are dyed-in-the-wool Trump supporters. In part because of those egghead, educated liberals, while guys like them (and me) went out and learned a trade. And when my paycheck hits my bank account on Fridays, I'm a hell of a lot happier than when I was spinning burnt out Phil Collins and Eric Clapton records. I'm not so bummed that some 70 year old men on a message board won't reminisce about doing a line of coke with me at a J. Geils concert in 1978.

"Trailers". The vast majority of those who live in trailers are Trump supporters, as the trailer off 8 mile in Northville has his "no step on snek" flag flying high. They feel they're in that position because those egghead, educated liberals screwed them with their policies and lies and their elitism.

"Locations". Ann Arbor. Saginaw. It's a damn sight better than Easpointe and Roseville.

What it comes down to is so-called insults and third grade behavior. It fits like a glove. There's an excuse for everything. Trump wins? It's rigged. Trump loses? It's rigged. Trump said this? But what about. Coronavirus? A set up. Legal woes? A set up. Election loss? Conspiracy. January 6? No, it was BLM. Wait, it was peaceful. No, hang on, it was the CIA. Lawsuits? Politically motivated. Give me a fucking break already. It's gone well past funny. It's light years beyond sad. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it anymore.

Good natured ribbing is one thing. This shit is a joke.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:23 pm

I know people who lived in mobile homes who are extremely successful. Some lived in mobile homes while in college, to avoid overpriced apartments, and a drug, alcohol, and sexual zoo atmosphere in dormitory rooms. Also, people who lived there to save money while they started their own businesses. I haven't criticized them. At least many of them owned their mobile homes.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:33 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:59 pm

The Colonel has made snide comments about people's lines of work. Ironically, 98% of construction workers are dyed-in-the-wool Trump supporters. In part because of those egghead, educated liberals, while guys like them (and me) went out and learned a trade. And when my paycheck hits my bank account on Fridays, I'm a hell of a lot happier than when I was spinning burnt out Phil Collins and Eric Clapton records. I'm not so bummed that some 70 year old men on a message board won't reminisce about doing a line of coke with me at a J. Geils concert in 1978.

"Trailers". The vast majority of those who live in trailers are Trump supporters, as the trailer off 8 mile in Northville has his "no step on snek" flag flying high. They feel they're in that position because those egghead, educated liberals screwed them with their policies and lies and their elitism.
Just for the record, I'm pure, hardcore, working class. And right now, I'm living in a trailer.

Even if I could vote in this country, I would definitely not be a Trump supporter.

In fact, we've already decided, if you people elect Trump this year, We're selling this place and staying home.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:39 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:33 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:

Just for the record, I'm pure, hardcore, working class. And right now, I'm living in a trailer.

Even if I could vote in this country, I would definitely not be a Trump supporter.

In fact, we've already decided, if you people elect Trump this year, We're selling this place and staying home.
I'm extremely working class also, TT. The difference between us is I am a capitalist. Just not a pigish capitalist. In my lifetime, I've seen the working class go from you to...whatever this is now. It's disappointing.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:47 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:

"Locations". Ann Arbor. Saginaw. It's a damn sight better than Easpointe and Roseville.

What it comes down to is so-called insults and third grade behavior. It fits like a glove. There's an excuse for everything. Trump wins? It's rigged. Trump loses? It's rigged. Trump said this? But what about. Coronavirus? A set up. Legal woes? A set up. Election loss? Conspiracy. January 6? No, it was BLM. Wait, it was peaceful. No, hang on, it was the CIA. Lawsuits? Politically motivated. Give me a fucking break already. It's gone well past funny. It's light years beyond sad. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it anymore.

Good natured ribbing is one thing. This shit is a joke.
I can vouch for lots of bus drivers being on the Trump train. I talk about work with them instead.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:02 am

Taken from a longer article on the subject...

"Former President Trump says NBC and CNN should be taken off the air for their decision to not air in full the speech he gave in Iowa following his win in Monday’s caucuses."

This is simply an out of control ego at work. NO network is under any obligation to air a speech by anyone. He continues to spiral down a dark hole and he could take the country with him if he wins.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:42 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:33 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:

I received a "topic reply notification" email record for audiophile's response, which post was deleted 8 minutes later and immediately reposted as you, Ben Zonia, which I also have the email notification for. I don't trust anything you say from here on out, not that I trusted much before.
Wait, Audiophile is Ben Zonia, TCSU, and others? Too much time on his hands. Too bad masterbation is a sin.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:50 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:33 pm

I thought you posted last year you were already planning on this being your last winter in the Sunshine State. And wanted to get a place in British Columbia.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:18 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:42 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:33 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:

Wait, Audiophile is Ben Zonia, TCSU, and others? Too much time on his hands. Too bad masterbation is a sin.
It is interesting that all of those forum members' responses are eerily similar with the same lame-ass attempts at insults when they fail to keep up with me in discussions.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:30 pm

Sybil wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:29 pm
Whatever, Cuz!
Busted.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:33 pm

Haley has made it all the way to 4% in holding a lead. We will see if she can make it closer than the advertised 60-40.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:58 pm

Now 54.5 to 44%....
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:04 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:58 pm
Now 54.5 to 44%....
She gave a wonderful speech complete with members of the crowd yelling about Trump “he’s a loser!” And “geriatric!”… she challenged Trump to a debate. If he declines she should go full back to the future and call him a chicken. Clearly she’s under his skin and he’s ranting away on his failing boutique social media site right now.

The biggest takeaway results wise to me is that independents voted for her 2 to 1. He can’t win the general election without lots of independents. So despite Beemers enthusiasm there are big red flashing lights for him.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic