Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rudy Giuliani files for bankruptcy days after being ordered to pay $148 million in defamation case

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Rudy Giuliani files for bankruptcy days after being ordered to pay $148 million in defamation case

Post by Taco » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:15 pm

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Deleted User 9015

Re: Rudy Giuliani files for bankruptcy days after being ordered to pay $148 million in defamation case

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:23 pm

Never forget this quote from Rudy. Just replace the name "Ms. Dunphy" With Donald

TC Talks

Re: Rudy Giuliani files for bankruptcy days after being ordered to pay $148 million in defamation case

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:12 pm

He's hiding money. They will find it.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:29 pm

Can you imagine being more morally bankrupt than Alex Jones? At least Jones made a disingenuous offer to at least pay a pittance of monetary judgment against him in his libel and defamation case. Keep an eye on Arizona, the judge in Kari Lake's defamation case has been ruled that it can proceed.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:38 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:23 pm
Never forget this quote from Rudy. Just replace the name "Ms. Dunphy" With Donald

Can you imagine that lispy mush mouth saying "Come here, big tits." The spittle alone was probably enough to replenish Lake Powell.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:51 pm

I'm a big 9/11 history buff. I watch a lot of coverage and documentaries. I just can't believe the solemn, concerned man that stood on that podium, in total disbelief, is the same man that's pulling this shit today.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:35 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:51 pm
I'm a big 9/11 history buff. I watch a lot of coverage and documentaries. I just can't believe the solemn, concerned man that stood on that podium, in total disbelief, is the same man that's pulling this shit today.
There was a pretty good documentary from about year back about Rudy and none of this should surprise anyone. That solemn, concerned man you saw on the podium was an aberration. Even back in his "take down the mob" days he was doing so on the edge of ethical.

Never meet your heroes.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:01 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:35 pm
There was a pretty good documentary from about year back about Rudy and none of this should surprise anyone. That solemn, concerned man you saw on the podium was an aberration. Even back in his "take down the mob" days he was doing so on the edge of ethical.

Never meet your heroes.
I'm asking this because I'm genuinely curious: Have you ever met a Republican politician that you liked or a Democrat politician that you didn't like? Thus far in this forum, I have yet to see a shred of evidence of either.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:09 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:01 am

Never meet your heroes.
I'm asking this because I'm genuinely curious: Have you ever met a Republican politician that you liked or a Democrat politician that you didn't like? Thus far in this forum, I have yet to see a shred of evidence of either.
I’ll bite… Mike Huckabee and AOC.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:50 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:12 pm
He's hiding money. They will find it.
I agree.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:58 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:09 pm
bmw wrote:

Never meet your heroes.
Huckster is a creep

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:14 pm

Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Never meet your heroes.
Reverse those. #butthosetits
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:16 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:14 pm
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Never meet your heroes.
Reverse those. #butthosetits
I have to say.. you’re not wrong…

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:34 pm

Agreed.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:10 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:58 pm
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Never meet your heroes.
Huckster is a creep
Mike Huckabee comes off, to me, as someone who can be a good person, wants the best for everyone and has a sense of decency.

But then he speaks.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic