Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald Trump found liable for fraud

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Donald Trump found liable for fraud

Post by bmw » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:20 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:37 pm
Didn’t read the details, don’t know the exact language. Just the kind of crack analysis we’ve come to expect from your likes.
This is quite rich, coming from somebody who never provides anything even remotely resembling a thoughtful analysis of anything politics. All you provide here is half-assed, smart ass quips, 100% of the time directed against anybody who is not a Democrat. In fact, in your 1626 posts here, I don't think you've ever once, even mildly, criticized anything a Democrat has ever done. Even TC Talks does so at least once in a blue moon. You, on the other hand, are the true definition of a political hack.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:25 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:20 am
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:37 pm
Didn’t read the details, don’t know the exact language. Just the kind of crack analysis we’ve come to expect from your likes.
This is quite rich, coming from somebody who never provides anything even remotely resembling a thoughtful analysis of anything politics. All you provide here is half-assed, smart ass quips, 100% of the time directed against anybody who is not a Democrat. In fact, in your 1626 posts here, I don't think you've ever once, even mildly, criticized anything a Democrat has ever done. Even TC Talks does so at least once in a blue moon. You, on the other hand, are the true definition of a political hack.
You literally put statistics in everything man… sometimes quips have more value in a sentence than can be mustered in a dissertation paper…

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:07 am

I use stats where needed to illustrate a point. The fact that I'm still to this day routinely mocked (this thread being an example) for specific ones I posted now well over a year ago is amusing to say the least.

As an aside, that is an odd gripe coming from someone who copies and pastes poll numbers on a daily basis.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:41 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:16 pm
It was a summary judgment, and the judge ignored the submissions by the defense in making his decision. It will probably be overturned on appeal.

I didn't read all the details, but it seems the documents in question included statements containing a “worthless clause”, not unlike the disclaimers used by all companies when talking about their stock prices or future company plans.

Something like ""These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.

I don't know what the actual language was on the documents that were submitted to the financial institutions.
The tRumpanzee tl;dr: "The judge is wrong and is to blame. tRump is always innocent. It's a WiTcH hUnT!!" :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:07 am
I use stats where needed to illustrate a point. The fact that I'm still to this day routinely mocked (this thread being an example) for specific ones I posted now well over a year ago is amusing to say the least.

As an aside, that is an odd gripe coming from someone who copies and pastes poll numbers on a daily basis.
More graphs and less complaints
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:15 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:07 am

Not a gripe… just saying. I don’t whip out my abacas for discussions. Just posting statistics in a thread about… statistics.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic