Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden impeachment imminent

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Biden impeachment imminent

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:24 pm

I didn't see it, but apparently House Speaker Kevin McCarthy dropped a bit of a bomb in a Sean Hannity interview tonight:
...We’ve only followed where the information has taken us. But Hannity, this is rising to the level of impeachment inquiry, which provides Congress the strongest power to get the rest of the knowledge and information needed...
https://thehill.com/homenews/4117556-mc ... t-inquiry/

For the record, I'm opposed to impeaching Joe Biden over the issues that will come up in the inquiry. Let the voters decide.

Honeyman

Re: Biden impeachment imminent

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:30 pm

:lol:
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:49 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:24 pm
I didn't see it, but apparently House Speaker Kevin McCarthy dropped a bit of a bomb in a Sean Hannity interview tonight:
...We’ve only followed where the information has taken us. But Hannity, this is rising to the level of impeachment inquiry, which provides Congress the strongest power to get the rest of the knowledge and information needed...
https://thehill.com/homenews/4117556-mc ... t-inquiry/

For the record, I'm opposed to impeaching Joe Biden over the issues that will come up in the inquiry. Let the voters decide.
He’s bending to the will of the Freedom Caucus because they have him by the balls.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:06 am

At least there's some good news. Now the media will finally have something to talk about other than the EXTREME DANGEROUS NEVER BEFORE SEEN CLIMATE ALTERING MAN-CAUSED HEAT WAVE DOME.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:52 am

While they're at it, they need to impeach Hunter Biden too. And what about crooked Hillary?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Deleted User 15924

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:08 am

Good grief.
Why talk about impeachment a year away from the election.
By the time they finally get to impeach, the dude will be outta office.
It was silly to impeach Trump after he left office.
And it would be silly to impeach Biden after he left office.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:00 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:06 am
At least there's some good news. Now the media will finally have something to talk about other than the EXTREME DANGEROUS NEVER BEFORE SEEN CLIMATE ALTERING MAN-CAUSED HEAT WAVE DOME.
My Dad told me about the extreme heat of 1933...

I looked at it a while ago and it was hot that year.

We can't be micro-focused.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:15 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:00 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:06 am
My Dad told me about the extreme heat of 1933...

I looked at it a while ago and it was hot that year.

We can't be micro-focused.
Climate. And. Weather. Are. Different.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:02 pm

Round Six wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:08 am
Good grief.
Why talk about impeachment a year away from the election.
By the time they finally get to impeach, the dude will be outta office.
It was silly to impeach Trump after he left office.
And it would be silly to impeach Biden after he left office.
Trump was impeached while in office TWICE.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:15 pm

In other Biden news, his dog Commander has a very mean temperament.

I fault the owner for that.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/nexstar-med ... rs-report/
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:17 pm

The GOP must have a rule whereby "weaponize" or "weaponization" is used at least once in all interviews and social media postings.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:11 pm

The thing to realize is that it takes 67 votes in the SENATE to convict and remove a President, and that's almost impossible.

Nixon resigned before he could be impeached. Many historians now admit that the evidence was exaggerated by Woodward and Bernstein, and despite someone saying they were "Deep Throat" before they died, it is doubtful that there was really enough evidence to impeach. They told Nixon they had the votes to impeach for political expedience, fearing voter reprisal, but historians now doubt that they had the 67 votes.

Although Jimmy Carter was and is a much more decent and honest man than almost any other President, his Presidency was a disaster, though he beat Ford in 1976 in the aftermath, but lost in 1980 to Ronald Reagan.

They had a lot more on Clinton than the perjury charges about Monica Lewinsky, but many Democrats and some Republicans wanted to bargain it down to just being about sex, allowing them to vote no on impeachment, and not deal with the consequences of voter reprisal.

By impeaching Trump two and planned three times for things that have been disproven, and more will be disproven, they've made impeachment of any President present and future into a clown show.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Deleted User 15924

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:24 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:11 pm
... By impeaching Trump three times for things that have been disproven, and more will be disproven, they've made impeachment of any President present and future into a clown show.
Exactly.
It became a joke when they went thru with the hearings AFTER he left office.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:08 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
By impeaching Trump two and planned three times for things that have been disproven, and more will be disproven, they've made impeachment of any President present and future into a clown show.
Oh? Do tell!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:21 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:08 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Oh? Do tell!
Zonia lives in that alternative universe where Trump won the 2020 election.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic