Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

California Gov. Gavin Newsom proposes 28th Amendment to the Constitution to combat gun violence

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

California Gov. Gavin Newsom proposes 28th Amendment to the Constitution to combat gun violence

Post by Taco » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:21 pm

This guy needs to run for President! Seriously, this is the most reasonable and rational thing to do provided it can even get done.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/calif ... cc7d&ei=30

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

bmw

Re: California Gov. Gavin Newsom proposes 28th Amendment to the Constitution to combat gun violence

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:39 pm

I agree. He does need to run for President. And Democrats need to nominate him. Because he will get smoked by whoever the Republicans nominate. He's about as far left as they come, and while he will deliver the west coast and most of the liberal northeast, the entire Rust Belt will go (R) if Newsom is the nominee.

kager

Re: California Gov. Gavin Newsom proposes 28th Amendment to the Constitution to combat gun violence

Post by kager » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:54 pm

Yes, CL - The sky is falling...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic