Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

To the progressives on this board: what does "mission accomplished" look like?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: To the progressives on this board: what does "mission accomplished" look like?

Post by bmw » Tue May 23, 2023 2:16 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:01 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:30 pm
No no no, YOU are the one who brought up the degree first. You are also the one who has repeatedly mocked me for using dictionary definitions of words. So that makes you the one who is out waving his dick in the open for everyone to see. I'm just fighting back from being belittled, treated like I don't know what basic words mean, and lumped in with fringe Trump supporters.
If I came across that way, I do apologize. :) Who knows, in real life, we might actually be good friends and have a beer or two while playing a round of golf.
This is where I admit that I suck royally at golf (but do enjoy it and like to walk 9 holes once a week or so just to get outdoors and get some exercise), and that I'd probably bore you to tears since I don't consume alcohol. Unfortunately I've had some (minor) health issues this year that have thus far kept me off the golf course.

Rate This

Re: To the progressives on this board: what does "mission accomplished" look like?

Post by Rate This » Tue May 23, 2023 2:52 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:13 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:44 pm
Will you accept “everybody sucks, we’re doomed 2024”?
With the caveat that one side sucks a little more than the other (I suspect you agree with that caveat, that we just disagree on which side that is), that's not too far off from how I feel about 2024.

Here's the closest sticker I could find to that:

Yard signs of this ilk popped up in Milan in 2020. I may get one.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic