Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dianne Feinstein

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Dianne Feinstein

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat May 20, 2023 11:15 am

Let's just appoint my dog. The same amount of things will get done.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 20, 2023 11:44 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 11:15 am
We can have an election… your dog vs. mine… his name is Freedom so he’s got the Patriot vote locked down…

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 20, 2023 12:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 11:44 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
We can have an election… your dog vs. mine… his name is Freedom so he’s got the Patriot vote locked down…
Did you get him when you got divorced?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 20, 2023 12:20 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 12:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 11:44 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Did you get him when you got divorced?
He actually came with my current girlfriend… he’s taken quite a liking to me. She got him after her dad died and she got out of a bad relationship so for her he represents a chance to start over and freedom from all of that depressing stuff. That’s how he got the name.

Deleted User 16018

Post by Deleted User 16018 » Sat May 27, 2023 8:51 am

Feinstein need to retire she 90 an way too tired

Can't show up an work and can't cast no votes, that don't really bring much hope

If you can't represent just go home, instead your makin everyone moan

Golden state ain't so great, Gavin gonna pick someone else that peeps gonna hate

fornia is all through, can't fix it with gorilla glue

Can't get no house under a mil and can't put no Fridge box on a hill :D

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 27, 2023 10:40 am

Jaquio wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:51 am
Feinstein need to retire she 90 an way too tired

Can't show up an work and can't cast no votes, that don't really bring much hope

If you can't represent just go home, instead your makin everyone moan

Golden state ain't so great, Gavin gonna pick someone else that peeps gonna hate

fornia is all through, can't fix it with gorilla glue

Can't get no house under a mil and can't put no Fridge box on a hill :D
What a dumb schtick this is.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat May 27, 2023 2:36 pm

I always hear people say " we need an age limit" , that's a tough call but if someone is incapacitated like this, then they need to step aside.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 27, 2023 2:41 pm

Riff Raff wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:36 pm
I always hear people say " we need an age limit" , that's a tough call but if someone is incapacitated like this, then they need to step aside.
Muddled situation and a California power play. If she steps aside, Newsom will apoint a black woman, forgot her name. That would give her a leg up on the election. But Pelisi wants Schiff to be the next senator.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat May 27, 2023 2:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:41 pm
Riff Raff wrote:
Muddled situation and a California power play. If she steps aside, Newsom will apoint a black woman, forgot her name. That would give her a leg up on the election. But Pelisi wants Schiff to be the next senator.
Karen Bass? Yeah no way a Republican would ever have a chance in CA.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 27, 2023 2:48 pm

Riff Raff wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:45 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
No, Bass is the LA mayor. Barbara Lee is who he would appoint. Think she was the only member of Congress to vote against the Iraq war.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat May 27, 2023 3:05 pm

Riff Raff wrote:
I absolutely believe in an age limit. For starters, you are generally making policies based upon what was happening in YOUR youth and generation. It's not the same world today. Plus, by 80 years old, my grandmother didn't drive and after a while, she couldn't even get up and down the basement steps on her own. I know it seems like Biden tries, but the guy is 80 years old and a product of his time. I say if 35 is the minimum, then 70 should be the maximum. You can turn 70 while in office, but that's the end. You can't run again if you're over 70. I'm tired of this shit. These people can barely keep their eyes open and speak but they're running the country. Come on.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat May 27, 2023 3:23 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:48 pm
Riff Raff wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:45 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
No, Bass is the LA mayor. Barbara Lee is who he would appoint. Think she was the only member of Congress to vote against the Iraq war.
Yes I've heard of her. You mean Afghanistan 2001? Well that's a point for her in my book! Iraq war 2003, make that 2. I think she supports ending the embargo on Cuba, which I like as well. I find a lot of the time in situations like this, when someone is willing to go against the grain in situations like Social progress as well War&Peace, they are called nuts. Well.. I look back 20 years and I think " Oh who's crazy now?, who was on the wrong side of history?" . I think in time, with the issues of guns and Transgender rights, that will evolve as well.

I am counting on Gen Z and younger Millennials, to clean up the lousy mess the boomers and older Gen X'ers have left.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat May 27, 2023 3:26 pm

Biden is up there in the years for sure, I can't see his party dumping him. Harris does not appear to be presidential material. Despite 46's short comings, I think he has a very good chance of winning, these Republican candidates are really out there with some strange ideas. Asa Hutchinson is the only one I find that at least seems to be living in reality.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 27, 2023 4:15 pm

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat May 27, 2023 4:41 pm

Gop wins in CA? that would be a stunner

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic