Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against biden family

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against biden family

Post by Matt » Sun May 14, 2023 2:24 pm

I'm not a fan of Gym Jordan.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

ZenithCKLW

Re: Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against biden family

Post by ZenithCKLW » Sun May 14, 2023 2:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:48 am
Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:15 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:52 am
Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:51 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:05 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 6:22 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 7:13 pm
Here' Bryce, I corrected it for you
Bryce wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Documents show that over $10 million in foreign money flowed like a river into more than 20 shell companies and LLCs created for the Bidens’ financial benefit, said Comer without providing any actual evidence. Much of it was then surreptitiously shuffled around various accounts before it landed in the hands of nine members of the president’s family. Those companies have no apparent business purpose other than to serve as a receptacle for hiding cash derived from suspected influence peddling schemes overseas.
There's more meat in an Impossible Burger than in this story.
:rollin Yeah, sure. Maybe we should start looking into Russian collusion again, or the Russian disinformation about Hunter's laptop.

Maybe you missed the "Documents Show" part.
There are always tons of unfounded and unproven insinuations with these GOP led investigations… it’s grandstanding and straw grasping at its finest.
Coming from the guy who stans Adam Schiff...
Coming from the guy who does what?
You're younger than I am and you don't know what stan means? Not an Eminem fan?
Rap would be the one genre I was never a fan of. Needless swearing is not my cup of tea. If you’re gonna do it make it mean something.
A reference to the Eminem song Stan. The song is about an overly obsessed fan (named Stan) who writes letters to eminem and ends up driving off a bridge with his pregnant wife, because Eminem didn't write him back.

The terms means a very very overzealous and obsessed fan of a celebrity/band/cast of a tvshow or movie.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stan
For further reading, please see the Ron Cameron thread.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 14, 2023 3:03 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 2:29 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:48 am
Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:15 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:52 am
Matt wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:51 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:05 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 6:22 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 7:13 pm
Here' Bryce, I corrected it for you
Bryce wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Documents show that over $10 million in foreign money flowed like a river into more than 20 shell companies and LLCs created for the Bidens’ financial benefit, said Comer without providing any actual evidence. Much of it was then surreptitiously shuffled around various accounts before it landed in the hands of nine members of the president’s family. Those companies have no apparent business purpose other than to serve as a receptacle for hiding cash derived from suspected influence peddling schemes overseas.
There's more meat in an Impossible Burger than in this story.
:rollin Yeah, sure. Maybe we should start looking into Russian collusion again, or the Russian disinformation about Hunter's laptop.

Maybe you missed the "Documents Show" part.
There are always tons of unfounded and unproven insinuations with these GOP led investigations… it’s grandstanding and straw grasping at its finest.
Coming from the guy who stans Adam Schiff...
Coming from the guy who does what?
You're younger than I am and you don't know what stan means? Not an Eminem fan?
Rap would be the one genre I was never a fan of. Needless swearing is not my cup of tea. If you’re gonna do it make it mean something.
A reference to the Eminem song Stan. The song is about an overly obsessed fan (named Stan) who writes letters to eminem and ends up driving off a bridge with his pregnant wife, because Eminem didn't write him back.

The terms means a very very overzealous and obsessed fan of a celebrity/band/cast of a tvshow or movie.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stan
For further reading, please see the Ron Cameron thread.
:x

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic