Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

In Montana, Trans People Could Soon Be ‘Defined Out of Existence’

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

In Montana, Trans People Could Soon Be ‘Defined Out of Existence’

Post by Taco » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:36 pm

I get there are those who are against "trans" for religious belief's, morality issues, etc. But I feel just because they don't like that way of life that they think nobody should partake in it. Seriously I think there are considerably more important issues that elected officials could work on. Seems like the trans community is being singled out and persecuted here. Civil rights are being eroded away that took us decades to achieve. Seems there is so much hatred and anger towards the trans community. At the end of the day, why can't people just mind their own business? Let people live how they choose.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-mo ... b4b1&ei=28

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: In Montana, Trans People Could Soon Be ‘Defined Out of Existence’

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:04 am

keto wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:48 pm
Taco wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:36 pm
I get there are those who are against "trans" for religious belief's, morality issues, etc. But I feel just because they don't like that way of life that they think nobody should partake in it. Seriously I think there are considerably more important issues that elected officials could work on. Seems like the trans community is being singled out and persecuted here. Civil rights are being eroded away that took us decades to achieve. Seems there is so much hatred and anger towards the trans community. At the end of the day, why can't people just mind their own business? Let people live how they choose.

I’m all for treating all trans people equally and getting them all mental help.
Go play in traffic.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Re: In Montana, Trans People Could Soon Be ‘Defined Out of Existence’

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:16 pm

keto wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:50 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:04 am
keto wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:48 pm
Taco wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:36 pm

I’m all for treating all trans people equally and getting them all mental help.
Go play in traffic.
See? Someone with a mental illness would say that.
What is this? Iteration 37? Don’t you take hints?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic