Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Claims He Will Be Indicted Tuesday

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Trump Claims He Will Be Indicted Tuesday

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:31 pm

The Democrats need to stop the Trump revenge tour. It doesn’t contribute to anything. Ron DeSantis is in the wings and is much more dangerous. The only one I see who is actually defending the LGBT community is Jon Stewart for crying out loud. The Republicans are winning the culture war in red states, and the Dems refuse to focus on bolstering support at the state level for grassroots candidates. That’s why they faltered in New York. They are quickly giving up any hope to be relevant in places like Tennessee and Florida for generations. They aren’t seeing the forest for the trees. I predict that it will cost them in ‘24 and beyond.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:28 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:31 pm
The Democrats need to stop the Trump revenge tour. It doesn’t contribute to anything. Ron DeSantis is in the wings and is much more dangerous. The only one I see who is actually defending the LGBT community is Jon Stewart for crying out loud. The Republicans are winning the culture war in red states, and the Dems refuse to focus on bolstering support at the state level for grassroots candidates. That’s why they faltered in New York. They are quickly giving up any hope to be relevant in places like Tennessee and Florida for generations. They aren’t seeing the forest for the trees. I predict that it will cost them in ‘24 and beyond.
Biden is an old school Catholic and he is trying to woo the old school blue collar back. It's a point of friction.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:38 pm

Personally I think it would be HEE-LARRY-US if they decided to pull the trigger early and drop the indictment tomorrow (Monday, March 20th) or postpone until Wednesday, March 23rd. It would kill two bird with one stone, further evidence that Trump doesn't know what he's talking about and it would also screw the plans for his peeps having any immediate and meaningful reactionary protest.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:41 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:28 pm
Biden is an old school Catholic and he is trying to woo the old school blue collar back. It's a point of friction.
When I see Joe Biden, I don't see an old school Catholic.

The last I heard, they said he wouldn't be arrested Tuesday.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:42 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:38 pm
Personally I think it would be HEE-LARRY-US if they decided to pull the trigger early and drop the indictment tomorrow (Monday, March 20th) or postpone until Wednesday, March 23rd. It would kill two bird with one stone, further evidence that Trump doesn't know what he's talking about and it would also screw the plans for his peeps having any immediate and meaningful reactionary protest.
Surprise witness? This isn't Perry Mason.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:01 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:41 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:28 pm
When I see Joe Biden, I don't see an old school Catholic.

The last I heard, they said he wouldn't be arrested Tuesday.
Ive noticed that you are the only one left defending Trump anymore. It's always the old ones who get duped.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

matt1

Post by matt1 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:06 am

"CALLING PERRY MASON" by Ozzy Osborune (from 1995 "Ozzmosis") Never mind.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:10 am

"What's it gonna be, what's is gonna be brother ZERO THE HERO" Black Sabbath (with singer Ian Gillian of Deep Purple) (from 1983 "Born Again") & my favorite song from that album!!!

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:33 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:42 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:38 pm
Surprise witness? This isn't Perry Mason.
Is this what you're yabbering about? If you were trying to snark me, you've failed miserably.

https://www.salon.com/2023/03/20/his-cr ... -revealed/

"Legal experts raised doubts about the value of former President Donald Trump's surprise mystery witness in the Manhattan DA probe after he was revealed to be a former Rudy Giuliani attorney."

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:51 pm

You know damn well Trump WANTS to be arrested. What better way to rally the mindless cucks that worship the air he farts in by portraying it as a battle between good and evil. The Democrats hell bent on getting him might be better off focusing on 2024 real quick because their guy isn't exactly killing it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:23 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:51 pm
You know damn well Trump WANTS to be arrested. What better way to rally the mindless cucks that worship the air he farts in by portraying it as a battle between good and evil. The Democrats hell bent on getting him might be better off focusing on 2024 real quick because their guy isn't exactly killing it.
True.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:04 pm

To be honest, as long as we get a mugshot out of this (I would really like to change up the wallpaper on my phone) I don't really care if these charges stick. Let the great state of Georgia finish him off.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:36 pm

The idea it is going to happen today is b.s. Trump is just trying to control the timeline.

Also I think he will get indicted (if it's happening) not arrested.

― Noam Chomsky

Taco

Post by Taco » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:04 pm

The Democrats need to stop the Trump revenge tour.
This isn't out of revenge or vengeance, or a democrat or republican issue, it's about justice. If he is indeed indicted it would show no ex-president or other high ranking officials is above the law. On the flipside, this can be used as ammo for the maga crowd. I don't wanna ever see another January 6th event again.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:30 pm

So either Trump is FAKE NEWS or the information he "truthed" was not in fact the truth.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic