Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Some People Did Something

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Some People Did Something

Post by Honeyman » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:27 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:23 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:09 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:32 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:06 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:26 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:03 pm
The House voted Thursday to kick Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar off the House Foreign Affairs Committee. The resolution was approved in a 218-211 vote.

So cancel culture only bothers you when we do the cancelling? Got it, thanks.
That....and he really doesn't hold a shine to people of color.
I don't hold a shine to people who disparage this country, our anti-Semitic and support Hamas being......

Lemme check all your posts disparaging MTG and the Jewish space lasers......damn, couldn't find any. Shocking.

Your positions and comments about people of color have been noted many times before. Just because you've refrained from using the n-word in this forum, we all know where you stand.
Horseshit. You live in the realm that believes that if you criticize people that aren't white, you're automatically racist. That's a false narrative.
I don't believe I've ever called you racist. Prejudiced, absolutely.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:27 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:
The House voted Thursday to kick Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar off the House Foreign Affairs Committee. The resolution was approved in a 218-211 vote.

I don't hold a shine to people who disparage this country, our anti-Semitic and support Hamas being......

Lemme check all your posts disparaging MTG and the Jewish space lasers......damn, couldn't find any. Shocking.

Your positions and comments about people of color have been noted many times before. Just because you've refrained from using the n-word in this forum, we all know where you stand.
Horseshit. You live in the realm that believes that if you criticize people that aren't white, you're automatically racist. That's a false narrative.
I don't believe I've ever called you racist. Prejudiced, absolutely.
Got me there. I'm prejudiced against a lot of things. For example, I really dislike people that don't like dogs. I think they're idiots and not worth my time to associate with. Wonderful thing about America, it allows thinking like that.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:38 pm

This was an interesting thread: https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 58#p698171

And this comment from bmw:
bmw wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:28 pm
Let's at least be accurate. Black lives KILLED BY WHITE COPS matter. The organization could give a rat's ass about other black lives. Have they once staged a single protest in any inner city over black lives being taken by other blacks? A single one?
...really holds up with what has gone on in Memphis the past few days.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:15 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:36 pm
Bryce wrote:
When you lefties throw the race card on something I know automatically that I've won the argument.
Same here. It is outright embarrassing how often the left busts out that card as if it is a trump card over any argument you could possibly make.
Looks like they've strapped on their conservative victim costumes.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:58 am

Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Hard for me to get my head around a Jew supporting Omar. You hate yourself?
For many Jews in this country the religion isn’t important and neither is Israel. Outside of Orthodox Jews the next block on the Israel is important list is probably Conservative Christian Republicans. Nothing hard to wrap one’s mind around.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:51 am

Bryce wrote:

I don't hold a shine to people who disparage this country, our anti-Semitic and support Hamas being in Congress much less that committee.
So the constituents in George Santos district get to decide if he stays in, but not the voters in Omar's district?
When you lefties throw the race card on something I know automatically that I've won the argument.
Sorry, poor excuse to avoid answering me. Why does the "cancel culture" card only get thrown when a conservative gets cancelled?
Also, I noticed none of you guys called out TC for what aboutism. Is that just reserved for conservatives?
Please spare me the whataboutism about whataboutism. We are traveling down a very dangerous path. I think this is wrong now, and wrong 2 years ago. I believe Taylor-Green should have been left on committees, it's only now that we'll get to see (as we did this week) her true lack of understanding of how government works.

The past two speakers have used their power as the majority to try to shut up the minority. When does it end?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:22 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:51 am
Bryce wrote:

I don't hold a shine to people who disparage this country, our anti-Semitic and support Hamas being in Congress much less that committee.
So the constituents in George Santos district get to decide if he stays in, but not the voters in Omar's district?
Sorry, poor excuse to avoid answering me. Why does the "cancel culture" card only get thrown when a conservative gets cancelled?
Also, I noticed none of you guys called out TC for what aboutism. Is that just reserved for conservatives?
Please spare me the whataboutism about whataboutism. We are traveling down a very dangerous path. I think this is wrong now, and wrong 2 years ago. I believe Taylor-Green should have been left on committees, it's only now that we'll get to see (as we did this week) her true lack of understanding of how government works.

The past two speakers have used their power as the majority to try to shut up the minority. When does it end?
Being in the minority in the house has always been a losing proposition… that’s why so many house members retire if they think their party is gonna get shellacked in the next election. It’s no fun to be powerless.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:55 pm

Who exactly has been "cancelled" here? She's still a Congressperson, still free to sit on other committees, and hasn't had any income taken away.

You definition of "Cancelled" is pretty broad.

Do you really think it's appropriate for a person on record as supporting terrorist organizations, has repeatedly defamed the United States as well as made anti semitic remarks to sit on that particular committee?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:55 pm
Do you really think it's appropriate for a person on record as supporting terrorist organizations, has repeatedly defamed the United States as well as made anti semitic remarks to sit on that particular committee?
Yet you have no issues with a 9/11 conspiracy theorist serving on a committee for homeland security.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:37 pm

I don't recall ever saying I supported her appointment to that committee.

Regarding your reference to my BLM post:

Because someone takes umbrage with the Klan, does it mean they are prejudiced against all white people?

That organization is corrupt and ran by Marxists. I stand by my comments.

As far as Memphis goes, one could make an argument that BLM was responsible for what happened. The defund the police movement that they initiated caused Memphis to cancel the pensions for police officers and the city council initiated a residency requirement. There was a mass Exodus of experienced law enforcement officers, middle management if you will, from that force. Because of staffing needs they dropped the standards of individuals that they would hire. Even to the point of hiring convicted felons. Two of the officers charged would have not made the police force under their old rules prior to the defund the police movement. Combine less than qualified individuals getting hired and lack of leadership to mentor them and you have a recipe for bad outcomes.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:02 pm

I did something, too. I took the garbage out without being asked 15 times. See? We all did something!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:15 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:02 pm
I took the garbage out without being asked 15 times.
In a row?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:15 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:02 pm
I took the garbage out without being asked 15 times.
In a row?
Baby steps.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic