Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

We're more than halfway through the Biden Error

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
km1125

Re: We're more than halfway through the Biden Error

Post by km1125 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:49 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:57 pm
... I am sorry that we don’t fall into your cis binary world. ...
So much for "follow the science"!! The world IS mostly binary XX and XY, except for a very FEW folks who have some messed up chromosomes.

SMDH!!

:rollin

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: We're more than halfway through the Biden Error

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:29 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:29 am
Hope you're getting some help now, MCRF. Therapy, support groups, etc. I would imagine coming out and realizing your true identity is a big step, however I don't know if this board is the best place to discuss the issue.

Nonetheless, best of luck to you.
Thank you. I can’t just sit back and shut up when people like me are getting trashed. And for Matt to do it hurts more, and he knows why.

Visibility matters. I already get hated on for being bi. I have nothing to lose by coming out and living authentically. It’s a pleasure to answer PM’s when people have had genuine questions. It’s already happened with two posters. Coming out is valuable unless it endangers safety. I will ignore the haters because they cannot pretend to know how it is. Two spirited people have been celebrated by native Americans for thousands of years as I said. The Bible even says “There is neither male nor female in the kingdom of God.”

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic