Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Tax Returns

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Trump Tax Returns

Post by Rate This » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:15 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:20 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:03 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:40 pm
If he committed a crime, then

Charge.
Him.
With.
A.
Crime.

CHARGE HIM. Do it! Because in the absence of charging him, this looks like exactly what he says it is - a political witch hunt.
They are working on it on many fronts... justice in America is slooooowwwww.
Wrong.

If it was you or me, we would already be enjoying the view from our new cell.
They wouldn’t even bother to investigate… off we’d go.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:18 am

km1125 wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:25 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:42 pm
Congress is probably loaded with tax cheats. That's a bit of irony in all of this.

The rationale for seeking public release of Trump's tax returns also reeks - "we need to do it for legislative debate and tax policy debate purposes". Give me a break.
Yep. Probably should start releasing the returns on all 535 of them right away.
At a bare minimum, the new majority should release the tax returns of every member that voted to release Trump's.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:52 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:18 am
km1125 wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:25 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:42 pm
Congress is probably loaded with tax cheats. That's a bit of irony in all of this.

The rationale for seeking public release of Trump's tax returns also reeks - "we need to do it for legislative debate and tax policy debate purposes". Give me a break.
Yep. Probably should start releasing the returns on all 535 of them right away.
At a bare minimum, the new majority should release the tax returns of every member that voted to release Trump's.
That would be up to the House Ways and Means chairman to get the returns and then get his committee in line to do that. Possible though it would be a stunt that would probably backfire. The Republicans will run the risk of overreaching the same way Gingrich did in 1997 and 1998 with Clintons impeachment. Endless investigations and beating of dead horses ala Benghazi are not gonna get it done.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:26 pm

Like the man in All the Presidents Men said... Follow the money!

Expert Trump Tax Analysis: BRIBED $78,000,000 by Hostile Foreign Nations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRceSXRR0lQ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic