Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Non-binary Biden official is a serial luggage thief

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Non-binary Biden official is a serial luggage thief

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:26 am

https://nypost.com/2022/12/09/biden-nuc ... age-heist/

This is the second time this individual has been caught doing this. You have to imagine there are other times where the person was not caught.

EDIT: updated title of thread
Last edited by Matt on Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

FakeAndyStuart

Re: Trans Biden official is a serial luggage thief

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:03 am

Number one - he's no longer a Biden admin official. And he's not trans, he's non-binary. I realize these are difficult times for those trapped in the 1950's so get your nouns (and pronouns) correct.

Yeah, this person is pretty outrageous and I'm sure offends many people on this board. But look at it this way - he allegedly committed a crime. He was suspended from his job and is under investigation. He's no longer in charge of anything in the government. It was handled quickly after the first incident. To me the system is working.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:51 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:03 am
Number one - he's no longer a Biden admin official. And he's not trans, he's non-binary. I realize these are difficult times for those trapped in the 1950's so get your nouns (and pronouns) correct.
I opened up the link and read it. Seems they/them was a little low on the totem pole to be called a Biden Administration Official.
Title was Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy.
Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition? Kind of sounds like a fancy name for a custodian. Whatever they/them did, sure don't sound too important to me.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:48 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:

Yeah, this person is pretty outrageous and I'm sure offends many people on this board. But look at it this way - he allegedly committed a crime. He was suspended from his job and is under investigation. He's no longer in charge of anything in the government. It was handled quickly after the first incident. To me the system is working.
Non-binary is trans with commitment issues. Pipe down with your condescending tone, ohio trash (I know, redundant). Please indicate where this individual has been fired.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:01 pm

Looks like the person is a scum bag alright. But I wonder what relevance their sexuality has to the story.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:38 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:01 pm
Looks like the person is a scum bag alright. But I wonder what relevance their sexuality has to the story.
For a federal employee with a responsibility for nuclear waste, it seems like maybe some corners were cut in the ol' background check.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:38 pm

For a federal employee with a responsibility for nuclear waste, it seems like maybe some corners were cut in the ol' background check.
Like failing to discover that he/ she/ it/ they was a freak of nature?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:38 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:18 pm
Matt wrote:

Like failing to discover that he/ she/ it/ they was a freak of nature?
I suppose.

If they are having trouble figuring out if they are XX or XY then maybe try a DNA test?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:47 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:38 pm

I suppose.

If they are having trouble figuring out if they are XX or XY then maybe try a DNA test?
So, as if pre-employment drug testing wasn't enough, now you want pre-employment DNA testing.

Does having XX or YY predispose someone to become a luggage theif?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:48 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

Non-binary is trans with commitment issues. Pipe down with your condescending tone, ohio trash (I know, redundant). Please indicate where this individual has been fired.
You’re disgusting. Non binary people don’t fit as either men or women. That’s why they’re non binary, asshole.

This person happens to be non binary, and they are an idiot no doubt. But the media highlights this as part of their prejudice against the non binary people.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:48 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:

*They are no longer a Biden official. They are not trans, they are non binary. They allegedly committed a crime. They were suspended from their job and are under investigation. They’re no longer in charge of anything in the government.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:44 pm
Matt wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

You’re disgusting. Non binary people don’t fit as either men or women. That’s why they’re non binary, asshole.

This person happens to be non binary, and they are an idiot no doubt. But the media highlights this as part of their prejudice against the non binary people.
Not everything is about sexuality, MCRF. There clearly are a few screws loose with this idiot. It is not your duty to defend everything LGBTQIA+.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:44 pm
Matt wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

Not everything is about sexuality, MCRF. There clearly are a few screws loose with this idiot. It is not your duty to defend everything LGBTQIA+.
It is my duty as someone who has non binary friends and is bi/pan as many of them are.

I never defended this person’s actions. They fucked up, but the media is also using it to reinforce their binary bias. Their gender identity is not pertinent.

Audacity sucks.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:01 pm
I think Turkey may agree with me if he's questioning just what "responsibility" Brinton actually had.
In the entertainment industry, a producer can be anything from the person in charge, to the person that sets out the food when the caterer delivers. Looking at Brinton's nine word title, I ponder if this may also be the case.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:16 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 pm

....but you chose to, first, use "trans" in the title, and then, change it to "non-binary".

If it was a heterosexual man, would you have said "Male Biden official...."?

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic