Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pot Smoking Griner For a Dangerous Arms Dealer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Pot Smoking Griner For a Dangerous Arms Dealer

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:40 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:25 pm
km1125 wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:59 pm
You can only get what’s on the table. Neither Fogel nor Whelan were on the table.
You don't know that at all. More likely that the Russians knew who they were dealing this and knew that this ADMIN would place a higher value on someone like Griner than anyone else the Russians had to offer.
I already linked to something explaining it. I’m not gonna play games with you guys.
On other words, you're wrong but you're not going to double down.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:40 pm
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:59 pm
You can only get what’s on the table. Neither Fogel nor Whelan were on the table.
You don't know that at all. More likely that the Russians knew who they were dealing this and knew that this ADMIN would place a higher value on someone like Griner than anyone else the Russians had to offer.
I already linked to something explaining it. I’m not gonna play games with you guys.
On other words, you're wrong but you're not going to double down.
No… the trade Putin had in mind to get Whelan no longer involved Bout. It involved a KGB Colonel.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:23 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:29 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:39 pm
So far...

You are all campaigning for older white men. Just watching that...
Actually I am campaigning for an older human being whose chances of surviving his sentence is not as good as the person who got out.
You are a racist to bring race in to it .
Don't feel too bad most far left radicals are in fact racist.
You don't understand racism.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:28 pm

Rate This wrote:

"US officials told CNN" don't cut it. NBC News originally reported via a "senior government official" that the Russians were offering either Griner or Whelan in the deal. Later on, the article was stealth edited to match the administration’s talking points.

Evidently, someone is lying.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:01 pm

Okay, so I think the question needs to be asked. I have heard that Whelan's release wasn't on the table. Maybe it was, but the White House wasn't willing to play.

So, in order to get Whelan home, who would you be willing to give up?

Also, note to self: stay the fuck out of Russia.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:11 am

Russia was actually a really awesome place before Putin took control. I'm optimistic he's got colon cancer or pancreatic cancer.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:51 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:28 pm
Rate This wrote:

"US officials told CNN" don't cut it. NBC News originally reported via a "senior government official" that the Russians were offering either Griner or Whelan in the deal. Later on, the article was stealth edited to match the administration’s talking points.

Evidently, someone is lying.
Tucker Carlson or insert favorite talking head on the right told me so cuts it even less.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:50 pm

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:33 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:50 pm
It maybe true but it’s not a sound byte or a bumper sticker.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:45 pm

Olympian, Britteny Grinder

― Noam Chomsky

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:10 am

TC Talks wrote:
In another thread you say Twitter is dead. Users are leaving like rats on a sinking ship.

Yet you use a snippet of a Twitter post from a nobody to support your argument. I suppose not everyone has left the platform yet.

Bless your heart.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:09 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:10 am
TC Talks wrote:
In another thread you say Twitter is dead. Users are leaving like rats on a sinking ship.

Yet you use a snippet of a Twitter post from a nobody to support your argument. I suppose not everyone has left the platform yet.

Bless your heart.
Users can leave like rats and it still has a lot of folks around… there are millions of users after all…

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:33 pm

I found this floating in the interwebs. Haven't been on Twitter for years.

What do you think about call her "Olympian" instead the derogatory things that have been floated by our racist kkkristian Audiophile with his title...

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic