Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tucker Carlson as Trump's VP?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Tucker Carlson as Trump's VP?

Post by bmw » Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 am

Rumors are swirling that Tucker may be on that short list, and specifically, that Trump's immediate family members may be encouraging him to pick Tucker.

I don't know how I would feel about such a pick. Tucker would certainly be an asset to Trump as a campaigner while Trump's stuck in a courtroom.

Matt

Re: Tucker Carlson as Trump's VP?

Post by Matt » Fri May 10, 2024 9:27 am

bmw wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 am
Rumors are swirling that Tucker may be on that short list, and specifically, that Trump's immediate family members may be encouraging him to pick Tucker.

I don't know how I would feel about such a pick. Tucker would certainly be an asset to Trump as a campaigner while Trump's stuck in a courtroom.
Oh bullshit, you know it doesn't matter, you're voting for the anti-American criminal regardless of who he picks.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Fri May 10, 2024 9:34 am

I’d venture a guess that he would be the biggest liability out of ALL of the potential running mates.

If Trump is looking to improve his chances with independents and moderate Republicans, Tucker might be the worst choice possible.

If Trump wants someone who will simply kiss his ass until the bitter end, he might be the best choice.

Paul Richards

Post by Paul Richards » Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 am

Tucker would be a good choice. Also there has been rumors about (believed it or not) Tulsi Gabbard also being on the list.
Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 10, 2024 10:05 am

That tool would be great, very polarizing and absolutely would chase the independent vote away.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri May 10, 2024 10:52 am

Two Putin loving idiots on the ticket. We'll be speaking Russian by 2026.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 10, 2024 10:54 am

I don't recall us having any issues with Russia while Trump was President. Seems to me all the problems with Russia began with the Israel-hating idiot who currently runs the country (there you go zzand, I bashed Biden).

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri May 10, 2024 10:55 am

Tucker rumors have been floating around for some time now but I never see his name when serious articles are written on his possible running mate. Tulsi has also been a rumor but she said she isn't interested in teaming with him.

Edit

In my humble opinion, whoever wins, Trump or Biden, the odds are against them living the whole four year term, so the VP is going to be big this election because I feel that person will be President before the term is up.

Paul Richards

Post by Paul Richards » Fri May 10, 2024 12:34 pm

Rumors are now surfacing that Biden will be thrown out of the race at the Democratic Convention in August and possibly Michelle Obama could be the Democratic Nominee. Something to watch out for come August.
Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 10, 2024 1:01 pm

Paul Richards wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 12:34 pm
Rumors are now surfacing that Biden will be thrown out of the race at the Democratic Convention in August and possibly Michelle Obama could be the Democratic Nominee. Something to watch out for come August.
That ain’t happening. It would ensure a loss.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 10, 2024 1:02 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 am

He’d lost 55-45 or worse. Tucker would be a horrid choice.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 pm

At least there's a treasure-trove of video displaying Tucker being an asshat that the Biden camp can use in their ads. Hope they would include Jon Stewart dunking on him.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri May 10, 2024 5:57 pm

The idea of Tucker being a heartbeat away should scare every American.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri May 10, 2024 5:58 pm

Here's something that may shock some of you:

I think Biden's handling of Israel has been very good overall. I fully support his recent pronouncement to not supply weapons for Israel's offensive in Rafah if certain humanitarian lines are crossed.

U.S. popular opinion is also on Biden's side on this. If anything, U.S. popular opinion suggests Biden is being too appeasing toward Israel.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 10, 2024 8:13 pm

Here's another thing that may shock some you:

During Israel's invasion of Lebanon in 1982 Saint Ronald Reagan halted shipments of cluster-type artillery shells to Israel because it was thought that they were using them against civilians.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic