Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Meanwhile.... Rudy

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Meanwhile.... Rudy

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:57 pm

Why isn't he in prison yet?
Michigan’s Upper Peninsula should belong to Wisconsin, former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani suggested on his latest podcast(I hear he has less listeners than Drew) which came out this morning. The former personal lawyer to Donald Trump also implied the Detroit Lions and the Green Bay Packers should get involved.

Giuliani was discussing the midterm elections and the tight race between Wisconsin Republican Senator Ron Johnson and his opponent, Democrat Mandela Barnes. That’s when Giuliani quipped about who should own the U.P.

“Probably the first state to be decided is the state of Wisconsin. You can see it up there on the map right in the very middle of the country, basically, and almost as north as Minnesota, but not almost as north as Michigan,” Giuliani said in his podcast. “And I may say to my colleague, Ted, it really looks like the northern part of Wisconsin should belong to Wisconsin and not Michigan.”

Giuliani appeared to misspeak when he said it looks like the northern part of Wisconsin should belong to Wisconsin and not Michigan, meaning to say the Upper Peninsula. He then added, jokingly, that maybe the Lions and the Packers should play a game for the U.P.

“I wonder if they ever had a land dispute about that, Michigan and Wisconsin,” he said. “Maybe when the Lions and the Packers play, they’d fight that out on the football field.”

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Meanwhile.... Rudy

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:05 am

If Rudy had spent time doing some surface level digging, he would find out that the U.P. was given to Michigan after we gave Ohio the city of Toledo. Then again, we are talking about an idiot who shoots his mouth off rather than research.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Re: Meanwhile.... Rudy

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:17 am

Rudy might be dumber than Trump.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic