Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

‘We got cheated’: Pro-Trump online communities in disbelief over lack of a ‘red tsunami’

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: ‘We got cheated’: Pro-Trump online communities in disbelief over lack of a ‘red tsunami’

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:15 pm

Anyone that is pro-trump is a fucking moron.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Re: ‘We got cheated’: Pro-Trump online communities in disbelief over lack of a ‘red tsunami’

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:15 pm
You watch… the base will stick with him, ignore DeSantis and the muckety mucks will acquiesce. Personally I hope Trump does great. Best thing to happen to the GOP in a long time.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:30 pm
Matt wrote:
You watch… the base will stick with him, ignore DeSantis and the muckety mucks will acquiesce. Personally I hope Trump does great. Best thing to happen to the GOP in a long time.
Agreed. Every Dem should vote for him in the ‘24 primary to ensure a better result in the general.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:49 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Agreed. Every Dem should vote for him in the ‘24 primary to ensure a better result in the general.
Just like '16, eh!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:08 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:49 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Just like '16, eh!
This isn’t 16 and that’s not how he got the nomination. Clearly people are tired of the antics. You can only do the same trick so many times before everybody walks away unless you really got them.

Everything Trump touches dies. You just remember that.

Here’s a good tell for what may happen… I have a neighbor with 2 flags… “Trump 2024 Make America Great Again” and “Fuck Biden and fuck you for voting for him”. Class act this guy is. Anyways… if those flags come down and a DeSantis flag goes up… Trump is toast.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:13 pm

Matt wrote:

Just like '16, eh!
I think everyone has learned their lesson about elections and Trump.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:00 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:13 pm
Matt wrote:

Just like '16, eh!
I think everyone has learned their lesson about elections and Trump.
Wait until next Tuesday. I think we'll find out that there are many Maga-idiots still among us.

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:05 pm

Matt wrote:
At least 25% of the party you call home.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic