Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

‘We got cheated’: Pro-Trump online communities in disbelief over lack of a ‘red tsunami’

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

‘We got cheated’: Pro-Trump online communities in disbelief over lack of a ‘red tsunami’

Post by Taco » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:13 am

It never ends. Accept it, get over it, and move on.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... f23e25a9f7

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Rate This

Re: ‘We got cheated’: Pro-Trump online communities in disbelief over lack of a ‘red tsunami’

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:26 am

Taco wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:13 am

“ I hope Trump runs… we can beat him and his cronies like a government mule at the polls”. There did I do it right?

Taco

Re: ‘We got cheated’: Pro-Trump online communities in disbelief over lack of a ‘red tsunami’

Post by Taco » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:43 am

I wonder if he'll still announce he's running again since the tsunami never happened? It probably would have been a lot easier with his supporters in office. Now I wonder who will the the democratic nominee at that time? Hillary perhaps?
Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:26 am
Taco wrote:

“ I hope Trump runs… we can beat him and his cronies like a government mule at the polls”. There did I do it right?

For it is a human number

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:46 am

Taco wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:43 am
I wonder if he'll still announce he's running again since the tsunami never happened? It probably would have been a lot easier with his supporters in office. Now I wonder who will the the democratic nominee at that time? Hillary perhaps?
Rate This wrote:
Taco wrote:

Hillary will never run again. The Democratic Party will never nominate her again.

Taco

Post by Taco » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:55 am

She'd be better than Trump and DeSantis.
Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:46 am
Taco wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Taco wrote:

Hillary will never run again. The Democratic Party will never nominate her again.

For it is a human number

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:00 pm

Taco wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:55 am
She'd be better than Trump and DeSantis.
Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:46 am
Taco wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Taco wrote:

A wet dog that was hit by a car is better than Trump or DeSantis.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
[

I recall hearing that in 2016.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:02 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:01 pm
Rate This wrote:
[

I recall hearing that in 2016.
This election was partially a rebuke of his candidates and by extension him. This isn’t 2016.

Taco

Post by Taco » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:07 pm

The Far Right Including Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene Claim Election Fraud Before the Polls Even Opened

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ory=foryou

For it is a human number

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:49 pm

I have absolute proof of voting fraud.

Chris Evans beat me in People Magazines Sexiest Man Of 2022 contest.

Fraud I tell you. This election was stolen from me!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:57 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:49 pm

:lol: I use that line EVERY year!

I'm getting so out of touch, I am not even sure who this guy is. I get all my Chris actors confused.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:05 pm

Oddly enough 4chan's /pol/ is taking this quite well there aren't too many threads on this, and I feel like the "let's move on" sentiment is growing. I could be wrong, though. But it also seems interest is growing in DeSantis. The Dems need to come to terms with the fact that Biden cannot run in 2024.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:22 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:49 pm

I feel your pain, brother. My name was on the ballot, but no one even voted for me. Zero.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:49 pm

I remember when Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf from the Howard Stern show won the honor about 20 years ago. 😂

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:14 pm

Excellent, Trump will be fixated on who didn't kiss his ring after the election for months.
Sen.-elect JD Vance, R-Ohio, did not mention former President Donald Trump in his victory speech Tuesday night, despite receiving Trump's endorsement.

Vance is among a number of high-profile Senate candidates in tight races who Trump endorsed, but he is the only one to have secured a victory on Tuesday night. The others either lost or are in races too close to call, as in Georgia and Wisconsin.

Vance's victory speech saw him thanking dozens of people involved either directly in his campaign or in assisting his win, but Trump wasn't among them.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic