Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Re: Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:39 pm

David is being told what to say to avoid a long prison sentence. All that MAGA stuff was created on Friday, and deleted on Saturday, according to the Wayback Machine. Never there before last Friday.

If there was a Trump video from Russia, they would have released it long ago. He may have gone to Epstein Island, but he didn't fall for the honey trap, so no video there either.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:47 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:39 pm
David is being told what to say to avoid a long prison sentence. All that MAGA stuff was created on Friday, and deleted on Saturday, according to the Wayback Machine. Never there before last Friday.

If there was a Trump video from Russia, they would have released it long ago. He may have gone to Epstein Island, but he didn't fall for the honey trap, so no video there either.
Step away from the koolaid very slowly for your own safety. It’s done severe damage already.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:29 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:11 am
How many MAGA supporters do you know that live in a dilapidated bus?
You mean like that fat hillbilly that drags that fucking jalopy Trump Unity Bridge around?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:33 am

A few questions I have...

Who let/how did the police enter the home?

Why didn't the somewhat hi tech alarm they have in their home trigger?

Why didn't the video system the Capitol Police have installed in the Pelosi Manse capture this?

How does a guy in his underwear and hammers walk around that neighborhood without attracting attention?

Has anyone thought to subpoena Grider?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:49 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:33 am
A few questions I have...

Who let/how did the police enter the home?

Why didn't the somewhat hi tech alarm they have in their home trigger?

Why didn't the video system the Capitol Police have installed in the Pelosi Manse capture this?

How does a guy in his underwear and hammers walk around that neighborhood without attracting attention?

Has anyone thought to subpoena Grider?
Are there a lot of people awake to see a man with a hammer in his underwear when it happened? That’s kinda why you do this sort of thing in the dead of night…

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:08 pm

I cannot believe how so many intelligent people can be so gullible.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:47 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:08 pm
I asked myself that same question every time someone tried to tell me that Russian collusion in the 2016 election was a fact.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:47 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:08 pm
I asked myself that same question every time someone tried to tell me that Russian collusion in the 2016 election was a fact.
Turns out he was a really useful idiot that obstructed Justice 10 times and nobody went any further with it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:14 am

Oh snap!

Immigration officials say Pelosi attacker was in US illegally

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/immig ... r-AA13H25l

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:24 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:14 am
Oh snap!

Who cares?

He did what most people did if I have this right… overstayed his visa. Much is made of people “pouring over the border” so we have to wall it off or something unrealistic… the reality is that they are a small part of it. Most are legal until they aren’t anymore.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:12 pm

Now this story is starting to get a little weird.
NBC News pulled a report Friday that claimed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband didn’t let on that he was in any danger when cops showed up at his home just prior to the hammer attack on him.

The now-deleted clip said Paul Pelosi, 82, answered the door for cops who responded to a 911 call at the San Francisco home, but the officers were “seemingly unaware they had been called to the home of the speaker of the House.”

Pelosi didn’t “declare an emergency” or try to leave, but instead walked several feet back into the foyer toward armed attacker David DePape, who had broken into the home last Friday and was carrying a hammer, sources told NBC...

An officer asked what was going on and DePape responded “everything’s good” before a flashlight revealed he was holding a hammer with one hand and Pelosi’s arm with the other. The account in the NBC report did not say whether DePape was holding Pelosi’s arm when cops arrived.
https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/paul-pelo ... ck-report/

I still have no idea what actually went down that night.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:17 am

Yea, a lot of it doesn't make sense. He was allowed to go into the bathroom and that's where he made the 911 call, but he didn't barricade himself in that bathroom until cops arrived? And when cops did arrive, Depape allowed him to "run to the door" to open it, but then he didn't RUN OUTSIDE and let the COPS handle Depape, but went back and engaged Depape who was wielding the hammer?

Let's see some body cams or the security cams. There are multiple security cams all around the outside of the house, I'm sure there are a few inside as well.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:21 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:14 am
Oh snap!

I live about 6 months per year in the US. The only documentation I have is my Canadian passport. Am I there legally or illegally?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:35 am

That's ok.

He's been here since 2008!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:46 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:35 am
That's ok.

He's been here since 2008!
He overstayed his visa…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic