Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Post by Taco » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:27 pm

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Matt

Re: Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:49 pm

The story reaks of staged, Jussie Smollett level bullshit.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:04 pm

This already has received 10x more media coverage than the attempted murder of Justice Kavanaugh earlier this year ever got.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:49 pm
You think Mr. Pelosi faked an injury?

I'm struggling to figure out the exact chain of events and the timing involved. So this random nutjob shows up as the Pelosi residence, tries to tie up Mr. Pelosi, Pelosi calls 911 but talks in "code," sometime later the cops show up, and only after the cops show up and right in front of the cops, this guy takes a hammer from Pelosi and beats him with it, right in front of the cops. This whole story just doesn't make sense to me and I just can't picture in my head how this all went down.

Taco

Post by Taco » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:05 pm

I heard the assailant was yelling "where's Nancy!".

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:31 pm

Taco wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:05 pm
I heard the assailant was yelling "where's Nancy!".
Just like Jussie's attackers yelled "this is maga country" on the south side of Chicago?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:51 pm

Pretty harsh allegations. I hope those who are speaking up making such allegations have receipts to prove it. Otherwise, you’re writing checks your ass can’t cash.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:49 pm
Having perused FOX recently Paul Pelosi has been a subject on their nighttime shows because of his DUI. So they’ve been dragging him thorough the mud.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:11 pm

We need Hammer Control, and we need it now. Background check, and a waiting period, at least. Then again, if COVID starts raging, it'll be like trying to buy paint...you won't be allowed to walk down the hammer aisle anyway.

It's a shame Mr. Pelosi didn't open up on the guy like Dirty Harry...think about that for a minute. :smokin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:17 pm

The LA Times write up makes more sense, the police encountered the guy in the home and he began striking Mr. Pelosi in the head with a hammer and then they tackled him. The suspect is 42 year old David Depape. No motive is known as yet. He’s getting attempted murder, assault and elder abuse charges.

https://apple.news/AXAZJm-CkTeOVhgyKLEBQ8A

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:38 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:11 pm
We need Hammer Control, and we need it now. Background check, and a waiting period, at least. Then again, if COVID starts raging, it'll be like trying to buy paint...you won't be allowed to walk down the hammer aisle anyway.

It's a shame Mr. Pelosi didn't open up on the guy like Dirty Harry...think about that for a minute. :smokin
Jesus Christ, an 82 year old man's house was broken into and invaded, said 82 year old man was beaten to the point of a skull fracture requiring cranial surgery and you're apparently working up material on a set for open mic night at the Laugh Factory comedy club.

What in the fuckity fuck is wrong with you? Got any Grandma got raped jokes in your repertoire?

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:47 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:38 pm
Jesus Christ, an 82 year old man's house was broken into and invaded, said 82 year old man was beaten to the point of a skull fracture requiring cranial surgery and you're apparently working up material on a set for open mic night at the Laugh Factory comedy club.

What in the fuckity fuck is wrong with you? Got any Grandma got raped jokes in your repertoire?
This from the person who has no problem taking away other people's right to defend themselves in their own homes. :roll:

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:47 pm

This from the person who has no problem taking away other people's right to defend themselves in their own homes. :roll:
So if this were Elaine Chao having her skull bashed in while some hippie shouted “Where’s Mitch???” And we made crass jokes about it you’d be good with that too?

Good god almighty man. Bashing someone in the head with a hammer repeatedly is never cool. I don’t care about politics on this one.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:37 pm

bmw wrote:

Which was precisely my point, with the "Dirty Harry" reference. It's a shame Mr. Pelosi didn't have a firearm handy to defend himself. The irony of that would have been off the charts. It would not surprise me if there were signs saying "Gun Free Zone" at the entrance to Pacific Heights.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:52 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:05 pm
bmw wrote:

So if this were Elaine Chao having her skull bashed in while some hippie shouted “Where’s Mitch???” And we made crass jokes about it you’d be good with that too?

Good god almighty man. Bashing someone in the head with a hammer repeatedly is never cool. I don’t care about politics on this one.
Hey, don't try to make friends with me... Mitch McConnell is Matt's guy, not mine, and no, I would not be "good" with anything of the sort happening to Elaine. I never said I was "good" with it happening to Mr. Pelosi, either. The "jokes" were on the careless policies that placed Mr. Pelosi in the precarious situation in the first place.

It would not surprise me one bit if there are "Gun Free Zone" signs at the entrance to Pacific Heights...the perfect invitation for a hammer wielding fruitcake.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic