Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Elon isn't fucking around

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Elon isn't fucking around

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:02 am

On my mobile device for the past week, a password splash page keeps appearing. I have no idea what my Twitter password is (or if I ever created one). I don't tweet. I only read others' pages. The problem with the splash page is there's no "forgotten password" or "reset password" links!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:51 am

Circle Seven wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:23 pm
Usually you don’t scare off the people who can keep it running. It’s probably going to collapse here in the next couple of months if that. The site is already bogging down and bugging out… there’s nobody around to fix it or keep up with the problems to the point Elon started begging the people to come back.
Would you care to edit or retract this missive now that The Great Orange is Twitting again?
Why would I do that? I’m talking about employees. Who cares if he’s tweeting or not? If the sites falling apart (which it is) what’s that got to do with literally anything?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:51 am
Circle Seven wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Usually you don’t scare off the people who can keep it running. It’s probably going to collapse here in the next couple of months if that. The site is already bogging down and bugging out… there’s nobody around to fix it or keep up with the problems to the point Elon started begging the people to come back.
Would you care to edit or retract this missive now that The Great Orange is Twitting again?
Why would I do that? I’m talking about employees. Who cares if he’s tweeting or not? If the sites falling apart (which it is) what’s that got to do with literally anything?
It's not falling apart.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:59 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 am
Rate This wrote:
Circle Seven wrote:
Rate This wrote:
It's not falling apart.
Whatever. It’s already broken in a few countries, it’s losing users in droves and he has massive fake account problem after his disastrous pay for a checkmark idea. He’s got big problems.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:07 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:59 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Circle Seven wrote:
Rate This wrote:
It's not falling apart.
Whatever. It’s already broken in a few countries, it’s losing users in droves and he has massive fake account problem after his disastrous pay for a checkmark idea. He’s got big problems.
Yet he's taken care of a major issue it had before: being an exclusive left wing cesspool.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:23 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:07 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:59 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Circle Seven wrote:
Rate This wrote:
It's not falling apart.
Yet he's taken care of a major issue it had before: being an exclusive left wing cesspool.
Thank god you’re not a hack or anything.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:28 am

Matt ought to like this tweet from Elon Musk.
My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/160 ... YKYed2T9Fw

Of course, the left is not pleased. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elon-musk- ... h-experts/

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:17 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:28 am

Of course, the left is not pleased. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elon-musk- ... h-experts/
Maybe he should change them to Musky Troll or something…

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:24 am

bmw wrote:

💯 🍿🍺

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:21 pm

bmw wrote:

Nobody her is more left than I am, and I don't give a damn about Musk or Twitter of face page.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:44 pm

He has bought himself 6 years
Elon Musk is aiming to increase Twitter's (TWTR.N) annual revenue to $26.4 billion by 2028, up from $5 billion last year, the New York Times reported on Friday, citing a pitch deck presented by the world's richest man to investors.

Advertising will fall to 45% of total revenue under Musk, down from about 90% in 2020, generating $12 billion in revenue in 2028, while subscriptions are expected to pull in another $10 billion, according to the report.

The head of electric-vehicle maker Tesla Inc (TSLA.O) also aims to increase Twitter's cash flow to $3.2 billion in 2025 and $9.4 billion in 2028, the newspaper reported, citing the presentation.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:49 pm

Elon has stolen Qanon from Trump...
Twitter owner Elon Musk’s boosting of far-right memes and grievances has injected new energy into the jumbled set of conspiracy theories known as QAnon, a fringe movement that Twitter and other social networks once banned as too extreme.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:53 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:49 pm
Elon has stolen Qanon from Trump...
Twitter owner Elon Musk’s boosting of far-right memes and grievances has injected new energy into the jumbled set of conspiracy theories known as QAnon, a fringe movement that Twitter and other social networks once banned as too extreme.
Phenomenal.

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:01 pm

Tonight, Elon's been going on a banning spree, banning journalists who are covering him, including Keith Olbermann, CNN reporters Aaron Rupar and Donie O'Sullivan and several others. He has gone too far, IMO.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:36 pm

So much for the Conservative hero of free speech.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic