Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Boston University Crossed COVI 1 and COVI-2, 80% Death Rate in Mice

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Boston University Crossed COVI 1 and COVI-2, 80% Death Rate in Mice

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:49 pm

The lab at Boston University crossed the COVI-1(2004 virus) and COVI-2(19)viruses, and 80% of the lab rats died. If this escaped the lab, this could make COVID-19 look like a walk in the park. President Biden needs to shut down this lab and throw all of these people in jail. Completely reckless. And by the way, if we could prove Fauci was involved, he goes to jail too.

https://youtu.be/_WTZo9ieBKY

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Robert Faygo

Re: Boston University Crossed COVI 1 and COVI-2, 80% Death Rate in Mice

Post by Robert Faygo » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:33 pm

BU issued a statement refuting the reporting on this research.

https://www.bu.edu/articles/2022/neidl- ... id-strain/
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:45 am

It's been pretty obvious since early on that Fauci had blood on his hands. The hero worship is embarrassing.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:00 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:33 pm
BU issued a statement refuting the reporting on this research.

https://www.bu.edu/articles/2022/neidl- ... id-strain/

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:16 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:45 am
It's been pretty obvious since early on that Fauci had blood on his hands. The hero worship is embarrassing.
There is nothing that links Fauci to this as of now. And of course, Boston University is going to deny they did anything. We need a full investigation into this.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:01 pm

It appears that this report may be wrong: https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/bos ... BrljRnIffA

However, I do believe that lab studies deserve greater scrutiny.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:54 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:01 pm
It appears that this report may be wrong: https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/bos ... BrljRnIffA

However, I do believe that lab studies deserve greater scrutiny.
Your first mistake is listening to a random guy without all the facts ramble on YouTube. Don’t ever do that.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:54 pm
Your first mistake is listening to a random guy without all the facts ramble on YouTube. Don’t ever do that.
The youtuber in question has a Master of Science in health science and a Ph.D. in nursing education, along with 2 and a half million youtube subscribers. That makes him at least one step above "a random guy rambling."

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
The youtuber in question has a Master of Science in health science and a Ph.D. in nursing education, along with 2 and a half million youtube subscribers. That makes him at least one step above "a random guy rambling."
No. Absolutely not.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:25 pm

THIS is a random guy rambling on youtube.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:43 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:25 pm
THIS is a random guy rambling on youtube.

Unless that man was in the lab supervising or conducting the experiments there are crucial facts he is going to be missing or things he is going to assume incorrectly and it’ll lead into an armchair analysis of what’s happening. This is how conspiracy theories and misinformation start. If you aren’t 100% certain of what you are saying, which he isn’t, then the only course of action is to STFU.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:48 am

bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Correct, and I always enjoy hearing a balanced report. I haven’t always agreed with him, but he’s not some quack. This is the first misinformation I have ever seen from him, and I have watched since July 2020.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:02 am

Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:48 am
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Correct, and I always enjoy hearing a balanced report. I haven’t always agreed with him, but he’s not some quack. This is the first misinformation I have ever seen from him, and I have watched since July 2020.
It's not misinformation.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:03 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:02 am
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:48 am
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
It's not misinformation.
So as it turns out they did create a more infectious virus… however it was less deadly than the original strain it was based on and the research pertains to mice not humans. It’s a little hard to see how this is necessarily a bad thing… especially considering the original virus was in the wild circulating among people. What’s more contrary to MCRF’s headline this was a cross between Omicron and the virus that first appeared in Washington State in February 2020… original Covid. It is NOT related to the 2004 virus in any way.

The entire point was to learn what causes the virus to become more infectious in some people and not others.

So yes it is misinformation. What Boston University did is being grossly misrepresented across right wing social media accounts.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/10/scich ... 9-strains/

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:13 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:43 pm
Unless that man was in the lab supervising or conducting the experiments there are crucial facts he is going to be missing or things he is going to assume incorrectly and it’ll lead into an armchair analysis of what’s happening. This is how conspiracy theories and misinformation start. If you aren’t 100% certain of what you are saying, which he isn’t, then the only course of action is to STFU.
That is a fascinating position to take. Because the standard you have set forth above would suggest that no politician had any business saying anything about Covid, ever. And if you require lab presence and 100% certainty to so much as even talk about something, you're certainly in no position to write/enforce policy on that topic.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic