Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:06 am

Mother would have to say yes. Obviously, if I had to pick between Trump, DeSatan, and the closet case, give me the closet case.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Circle Seven

Re: Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

Post by Circle Seven » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:57 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:43 pm
Considering she barely accomplished anything in the 2020 primaries, I'd say her chances of ever being president are about zero.

At the end of the day, she's still closer to being a Democrat than to being a Republican. She's:

-pro-choice (including supporting federal funding for abortion),
-pro-legalization of pretty much all drugs,
-pro-free community college for all,
-pro-Green New Deal
-supports very strict gun control including banning all common rifles,
-Pro single-payer for healthcare
-In favor of legalizing prostitution

So yeah, I don't exactly see her winning much mainstream Republican support.
For all the reasons you listed, I think she has a good chance. I think America is eager for a compromise candidate. They're tired of every candidate towing the rigid party line. Sure, her party's leadership won't want someone that isn't lockstep with what they say, do and think. I believe that's what got her ostracized in 2016.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic