Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden pardons Marijuana Convictions

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Biden pardons Marijuana Convictions

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:48 pm

I look at the nature of the arrests. Does someone who is arrested for fraud, bribery, major white crime have the same level of concern as someone arrested with a joint?

If Biden just released 6,000 murderers this would be an entirely different conversation but you're trying to compare apple convicts with orange convicts.

I don't consider someone who is arrested for possession of marijuana a criminal to begin with. Many if not most of those that Trump pardoned were committing serious crime.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:07 pm

Well then let's pardon EVERYONE guilty of what are defined as "petty" federal offenses. That would be hundred of thousands, if not a few million people.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:49 pm

Yeah, I think we should pardon everybody that took letters from China home with him.

Probably going to pardon people that lied on their federal gun purchase form too
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:40 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:49 pm
Yeah, I think we should pardon everybody that took letters from China home with him.

Probably going to pardon people that lied on their federal gun purchase form too
I see you getting in line now…

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:19 am

Cannabis should of been legalized decades ago, it's a plant for goodness sakes. Any sort of so called crime associated with it, ought to be expunged. The states really ought to do this, for state level " crimes" .

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic