Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump suggests death for McConnell

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump suggests death for McConnell

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:24 pm

The dogwhisling attacks at his own party with suggestions of violence, the Master of the deplorable
is treading into some dangerous territory. Hopefully shoot on site orders will be issued for idiots that try to kill our governments leaders.

BMW, care to defend Trump now?
When you are dealing with someone for whom there is no bottom, it’s not exactly surprising to seem him hit a new low. Nonetheless, Donald Trump’s latest social media broadside against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) stands out for its odious recklessness.

On Friday, the former president posted on his Truth Social platform that McConnell has a “DEATH WISH” for having supported legislation to keep the government operating through mid-December — language that could easily be read by his highly combustible supporters as inviting violence against the GOP leader who seems to have taken up residence under Trump’s gossamer-thin skin.

Indeed, Trump portrayed the spending legislation, which passed the Senate 72-25, as a personal affront, saying McConnell cut the deal to pass it “because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to” its provisions.
Wash Post

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: Trump suggests death for McConnell

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:45 pm

What do you expect? After all, McConnell is a radical leftist.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:36 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:45 pm
What do you expect? After all, McConnell is a radical leftist.
Not a word from "Mr. Life" BMW. Where's the outrage? BMW is just a partisan hack and hypocrite.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:57 pm

Trump is an asshole - is that really a question? Doesn't mean he wasn't a better choice than someone who ACTUALLY has had people killed or someone with dementia.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:57 pm
Trump is an asshole - is that really a question? Doesn't mean he wasn't a better choice than someone who ACTUALLY has had people killed or someone with dementia.
I am more worried about a loser trying to find ways to undermine the election system even if it means getting elected officials killed with vailed "death wish" suggestions.

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:57 pm
A man with dimentia vs a mad asshole with dementia… hmmm 🤔

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:55 am

All over the world there are madmen in positions of power. In an era where "world government" is promoted, why is it surprising that someone SAYS something like they actually DO routinely overseas, especially in Communist by any other name countries? Traitors are routinely "dispatched" overseas. The rest of the world has 95 percent of the population, and more than 95 percent of the evil in the world.

\.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:52 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:55 am
All over the world there are madmen in positions of power. In an era where "world government" is promoted, why is it surprising that someone SAYS something like they actually DO routinely overseas, especially in Communist by any other name countries? Traitors are routinely "dispatched" overseas. The rest of the world has 95 percent of the population, and more than 95 percent of the evil in the world.
so are you suggesting it was just a matter of time before we got someone as evil as the rest of the world?

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:31 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:55 am

\.
Who is promoting world government? Nobody is promoting that.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:47 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:24 pm
You're promoting shooting helpless old ladies in the back with shotguns and everyone arming themselves against them, so I have nothing else to say to you on this topic or anything related to it, you sick f--k.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:05 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:47 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:24 pm
You're promoting shooting helpless old ladies in the back with shotguns and everyone arming themselves against them, so I have nothing else to say to you on this topic or anything related to it, you sick f--k.
So death threats are fine with you. Got it... Hypocrite.

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:12 am

As always, your reading comprehension skills suck ass. I said I'm not going to respond TO YOU on the subject of violence since you actively promote shooting helpless old ladies. There's no point in responding to or debating someone on the topic of violence who is not only ok with, but PROMOTES such behavior.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:25 am

True BMW.

I don't think describing legislation as death wish is a personal threat. Duh!

Let's go to the definitions to help TCT from his morning word hangover:
Death Wish

2. A tendency or inclination to act in a reckless or foolish manner that could bring about one's ruin or failure.
The politician must have a death wish if she intends to uphold such a controversial stance.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a+death+wish
C'mon TCT, this is whole thread is mularkey.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Taco

Post by Taco » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:57 am

This was a hot topic on "Way Too Early" and "Morning Joe" on MSNBC this am.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:59 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:25 am
True BMW.

I don't think describing legislation as death wish is a personal threat. Duh!

Let's go to the definitions to help TCT from his morning word hangover:
Death Wish

2. A tendency or inclination to act in a reckless or foolish manner that could bring about one's ruin or failure.
The politician must have a death wish if she intends to uphold such a controversial stance.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/a+death+wish
C'mon TCT, this is whole thread is mularkey.
I was aware of this, but wasn't going to bother pointing it out to our resident aggravated-assault-promoter. As noted also in your link, this particular phrase is usually figurative and not literal in nature - specifically, as a warning to someone making stupid business or political decisions that may ultimately lead to their ruin.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic