Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump suggests death for McConnell

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Taco

Re: Trump suggests death for McConnell

Post by Taco » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:36 pm

Trumpism = Douche-ism. His supporters are deniers of any wrong doing even when there is evidence right in front of them. He is a nasty man. Throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Resorts to name calling and quite frankly unprofessional and he never acted "presidential". He made our country a total embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

kager

Post by kager » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:18 pm

It's kinda fun to watch Grasshopper Party members froth, light their hair on fire, and make excuses for dumbass things they say and do within a week of when Trump cracks at a rally that he 'just might have to run again'.

More popcorn, please.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:15 pm

kager wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:18 pm
It's kinda fun to watch Grasshopper Party members froth, light their hair on fire, and make excuses for dumbass things they say and do within a week of when Trump cracks at a rally that he 'just might have to run again'.

More popcorn, please.
Which is the grasshopper party? As a democrat, I've been praying that he run again. You can't win with a 38% base.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:02 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:15 pm
kager wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:18 pm

More popcorn, please.
Which is the grasshopper party? As a democrat, I've been praying that he run again. You can't win with a 38% base.
That and since the grasshopper dithered and dithered and dithered some more… that about describes the Republican Party… they don’t even stand for anything specific… there isn’t a plan or platform to be found… sounds like they fit the bill to me.

Taco

Post by Taco » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:52 pm

'DEATH WISH'? What Trump and his wannabes did in one weekend should scare us all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 164744001/

This is what happens when Republicans refuse to denounce the radicals in their own party. The MAGA Cult needs to be dealt with swiftly. I have a gut feeling that if Trumpy runs again that MTG will likely be his running mate. So much evil, I pray for us all!

For it is a human number

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:45 am

Taco wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:52 pm
'DEATH WISH'? What Trump and his wannabes did in one weekend should scare us all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 164744001/

This is what happens when Republicans refuse to denounce the radicals in their own party. The MAGA Cult needs to be dealt with swiftly. I have a gut feeling that if Trumpy runs again that MTG will likely be his running mate. So much evil, I pray for us all!
Tim Scott of South Carolina is currently the one they are talking about hardest behind the scenes…

Anyway… it’s definitely a cult. But the real question is… if I go watch his speech from Macomb County over the weekend.. is it less than 2 hours long?

Sooner than later when Trump dies (he’s pretty old so we’re very likely talking less than 15 years) does his cult disband? Do they move on to somebody else? Do they start putting his face on the screen at rallies similar to having Jesus in the background at a church service?

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:31 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:45 am
Do they start putting his face on the screen at rallies similar to having Jesus in the background at a church service?
Most MAGAts already think he's the second coming of Jesus... so it wouldn't surprise me one bit!

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Taco

Post by Taco » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:09 pm

My thoughts exactly. He's treated like a God-like figure... he is not. If I had to consider him anything it would be an antichrist, an anarchist. Cultism can be just as dangerous than it's leader.
Most MAGAts already think he's the second coming of Jesus... so it wouldn't surprise me one bit!

For it is a human number

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic