Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump is a piece of shit

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Trump is a piece of shit

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:05 pm

Anyone who still likes Trump is deranged, in my eyes.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 395625002/

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Honeyman

Re: Trump is a piece of shit

Post by Honeyman » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:51 pm

You know how sometimes you read the title of the thread before you see who posted it, but try and guess the author? I had this one wrong.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:51 pm
You know how sometimes you read the title of the thread before you see who posted it, but try and guess the author? I had this one wrong.
Did you guess me?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:01 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Did you guess me?

MCRF was my first guess. You won the silver.

The censorship king from out of state.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:17 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:05 pm
I feel a disturbance in the force...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:30 pm

I'm glad Trump has been winning people over to my side. But Q folks are at the core of his MAGAt base. They'll stick with Trump till the pending apocalypse.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Did you guess me?
Poor Matt, just begging for attention. I'll throw you a bone......good boy, Mat, good boy!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:54 pm

Well, I still disagree with "your side," TC Talks, on many, many topics.

However, I suspect you and I are in full agreement regarding Trump's moral character.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:56 pm

hanson wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:37 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Did you guess me?
Poor Matt, just begging for attention. I'll throw you a bone......good boy, Mat, good boy!!
Good one, mmmbop.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:56 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:05 pm

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 395625002/
We will be stuck with this until he drops dead I'm afraid. He could shoot someone on fifth avenue and the person who got shot would be blamed for getting in the way of the bullet.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:18 am

Why can't ANYONE quit Trump? We know why the hardcore supporters who think he walks on water and think the election was stolen are going to stay all in. We also know that the Democrats are using him and some of his terrible hand-picked Senate candidates for a presumed electoral advantage, while at same time you have Sloppy Joe claiming that democracy is at stake. Maybe tell your own party to not aid election deniers dementia man. The way that Trump goes away is by no one paying attention to him or some type of medical event. Giving him a chance to play a victim is making it more likely he'll be back at 1600 Pennsylvania.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:31 am

Matt - I think I have the answer to the question in the first sentence of your response above:

Conservatives who don't buy into the election being stolen or think Trump is a necessarily of high moral character (they're a sizable minority of the Republican party) are sticking with Trump for 2 reasons:

(1) because he gets under the skin of leftists more than any other human on earth is capable of doing, and

(2) because they believe (rightly or wrongly, but Trump certainly has a record to stand on in this regard) that Trump is the only Republican who doesn't fold like a cheap tent to the Democrat's party continued march to the left and to the wokeism that is infecting our country. Trump was the first Republican in decades in a high position of power who didn't cower in a corner every time the leftist mob was on a mission.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:42 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:31 am
Matt - I think I have the answer to the question in the first sentence of your response above:

Conservatives who don't buy into the election being stolen or think Trump is a necessarily of high moral character (they're a sizable minority of the Republican party) are sticking with Trump for 2 reasons:

(1) because he gets under the skin of leftists more than any other human on earth is capable of doing, and

(2) because they believe (rightly or wrongly, but Trump certainly has a record to stand on in this regard) that Trump is the only Republican who doesn't fold like a cheap tent to the Democrat's party continued march to the left and to the wokeism that is infecting our country. Trump was the first Republican in decades in a high position of power who didn't cower in a corner every time the leftist mob was on a mission.
He doesn't get under my skin, he's a clown 🤡. I just didn't realize how the education system had failed so badly to produce this many gullible and ignorant people.

BTW, the "leftist mob" concept is a big part of the conspiracy thinking he is perpetuating. Good to know you were hooked so easily.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:35 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:42 am
bmw wrote:

He doesn't get under my skin, he's a clown 🤡. I just didn't realize how the education system had failed so badly to produce this many gullible and ignorant people.

BTW, the "leftist mob" concept is a big part of the conspiracy thinking he is perpetuating. Good to know you were hooked so easily.
Dumber than a box of rocks next to a brick house.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:41 pm

bmw wrote:

I’m not aware of any leftist mobs… can you direct me to where I can watch one in action? I love a good mob…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic