Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump is a piece of shit

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Trump is a piece of shit

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:03 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:41 pm

I’m not aware of any leftist mobs… can you direct me to where I can watch one in action? I love a good mob…
https://www.dems.gov/who-we-are/our-members

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:38 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:03 pm
Rate This wrote:

I’m not aware of any leftist mobs… can you direct me to where I can watch one in action? I love a good mob…
Well that’s strike 1…. Still looking for a mob.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:07 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:38 am
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

According to Cambridge, a Mob is:

A group of people who are friends or who are similar in some way.
and..
an organization of criminals.

Both fit the above link quite nicely.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:43 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:07 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:38 am
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

According to Cambridge, a Mob is:

A group of people who are friends or who are similar in some way.
and..
an organization of criminals.

Both fit the above link quite nicely.
So a productive discussion with you is impossible because your starting point is not grounded in reality. If we take your definition on its face then an assembly of 1st graders is a mob.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:58 am

You want an example of a leftist mob? Let's start with the group of people who "protested" in front of the homes of multiple conservative Justices after the Roe v. Wade leak, with the intention as stated by Nancy Pelosi of getting them to change their ruling and egged on by people like Mayor Lori Lightfoot who called on her supporters to "take up arms." You even had threats of violence, escalating to the point of someone literally being arrested for the ATTEMPTED MURDER ofJustice Kavanaugh - a story largely buried and barely discussed by the liberal press that barely got a day of coverage - one that if it were a Trump supporter trying to kill a liberal Justice, we'd STILL be hearing about it on a daily basis today.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:10 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:58 am
You want an example of a leftist mob? Let's start with the group of people who "protested" in front of the homes of multiple conservative Justices after the Roe v. Wade leak, with the intention as stated by Nancy Pelosi of getting them to change their ruling and egged on by people like Mayor Lori Lightfoot who called on her supporters to "take up arms." You even had threats of violence, escalating to the point of someone literally being arrested for the ATTEMPTED MURDER ofJustice Kavanaugh - a story largely buried and barely discussed by the liberal press that barely got a day of coverage - one that if it were a Trump supporter trying to kill a liberal Justice, we'd STILL be hearing about it on a daily basis today.
And your President called for his MAGAts to attack our nations capitol, killing police officers. Kind of makes peaceful protesting a constitutional right, doesn't it?

Did Biden call for these people to protest? No

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:42 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:10 am

And your President called for his MAGAts to attack our nations capitol, killing police officers. Kind of makes peaceful protesting a constitutional right, doesn't it?
You know, if you keep repeating that lie quite a few leftist libs will believe it. They aren't too bright.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:52 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:17 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:42 am
bmw wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:31 am
Matt - I think I have the answer to the question in the first sentence of your response above:

Conservatives who don't buy into the election being stolen or think Trump is a necessarily of high moral character (they're a sizable minority of the Republican party) are sticking with Trump for 2 reasons:

(1) because he gets under the skin of leftists more than any other human on earth is capable of doing, and

(2) because they believe (rightly or wrongly, but Trump certainly has a record to stand on in this regard) that Trump is the only Republican who doesn't fold like a cheap tent to the Democrat's party continued march to the left and to the wokeism that is infecting our country. Trump was the first Republican in decades in a high position of power who didn't cower in a corner every time the leftist mob was on a mission.
He doesn't get under my skin, he's a clown 🤡. I just didn't realize how the education system had failed so badly to produce this many gullible and ignorant people.

BTW, the "leftist mob" concept is a big part of the conspiracy thinking he is perpetuating. Good to know you were hooked so easily.
He doesn't? Why are you still commenting then?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:50 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:52 pm
More with the Q-anon: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cul ... 26148.html
Trump has some serious issues. I don’t know how anyone can seriously believe he gives a whit about this country. Clearly there is a cult movement at work here.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:12 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:50 pm

Trump has some serious issues. I don’t know how anyone can seriously believe he gives a whit about this country. Clearly there is a cult movement at work here.
Not only that, but he paid hookers to pee all over him at a Russian hotel.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:41 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:50 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:52 pm
More with the Q-anon: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cul ... 26148.html
That's what boggles my mind. I get them bitching inflation, border, etc.....How can these fools not see that Trump ONLY cares about Trump and has no care at all for this country and its people.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:52 pm

Ignorance and envy. Who cares if other people might be doing better than you? MAGAts. Take that and working in some racism and you have this mess...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:53 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:42 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:10 am
You know, if you keep repeating that lie quite a few leftist libs will believe it. They aren't too bright.
Bryce you been in a coma or you are the stupidest of the bunch on this board...

― Noam Chomsky

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:59 pm

My thoughts exactly

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic