Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Speech

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Biden Speech

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Where was Biden speaking from? It looked like the red walls were reflecting the fires of Hell. Who was that standing next to him in the shadows? Perhaps the Devil, telling him what to say, to cause more divisive chaos to destroy the country?

Who in Hades planned this event?

Not a good look to influence decent Americans.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

HD74

Re: Biden Speech

Post by HD74 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:39 pm

W….T……F……?
Guess I missed ALL of that, please, educate me.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:52 pm

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:59 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:52 pm
It looks like a brick wall in low light. Oh well. The attack is on the damn brick wall behind the guy and not a pushback on what he said. The Republicans should be nervous... that enthusiasm gap has been closed. Lots of stories about that "Red Wave" being a puddle or trickle the last few days. Biden is in the mid 40's in approval polls the last couple of weeks. That's a decent jump from where he was. Democrats lead in most Generic Ballot polls and are close in places they have no business being close in. Not good. A lot of this is due to the Dobbs decision. It was a game changer and this is no longer a normal election. Then the Trump raid.. now its a referendum on Biden V. Trump and not the economy or inflation. Not good if you're a Republican.
Last edited by Rate This on Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:04 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:30 pm
Where was Biden speaking from? It looked like the red walls were reflecting the fires of Hell. Who was that standing next to him in the shadows? Perhaps the Devil, telling him what to say, to cause more divisive chaos to destroy the country?

I sure miss classic speeches like this..

Last edited by TC Talks on Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:05 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:04 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:30 pm

I sure miss classic speaches like this..

Look... The Ralston Purina logo from your local farm supply store. Maybe they sell bullshit?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:28 pm

I will tell you guys this...I was ready to not vote for Carl Marlinga, but he has taken a firm pro choice stand. With the Republican shenanigans at the board of canvassers, I am pretty fired up. I will choose to vote for Carl just to piss off the Republicans. Was going to vote for the working class candidate but am changing my mind.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:46 am

This was not a good idea. Why would someone open their mouth and speechify when the opposition is doing such a phenomenal job of stepping on their own dicks on an hourly basis? Sun Tzu must be shaking his head...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:02 am

I don't see the point either. Let them self-destruct. It's either a net negative or a net zero.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:44 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:28 pm
I will tell you guys this...I was ready to not vote for Carl Marlinga, but he has taken a firm pro choice stand. With the Republican shenanigans at the board of canvassers, I am pretty fired up. I will choose to vote for Carl just to piss off the Republicans. Was going to vote for the working class candidate but am changing my mind.
Shenanigans? There are rules you have to follow to get on the ballot, and that petition failed, just like with the fraudulent signatures that knocked out a lot of the gubernatorial candidates. Quit being a drama queen.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:40 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:46 am
This was not a good idea. Why would someone open their mouth and speechify when the opposition is doing such a phenomenal job of stepping on their own dicks on an hourly basis? Sun Tzu must be shaking his head...
It’s a turnout election… I think the idea was to motivate Democrats and peel off some independents and turn the focus to Trump when he’s wounded. We’ve had one of those before and know the result you’ll recall…

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:09 am

Many pundits are saying the whole thing looked Satanic. What on earth were they thinking?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:14 am

Can only be compared to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKdo1xwVK7s

-Author Unknown

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:05 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:59 pm
It looks like a brick wall in low light. Oh well.
Pretty sure the reaction would have been quite different if Trump had given a speech like that one on an identical stage in identical lighting.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:11 am

Here's another angle. I'm sorry, but just visually, this is really bizarre.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic