Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

N.R.S.C is almost out of money

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

N.R.S.C is almost out of money

Post by TC Talks » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:46 pm

Awe too bad... Republican Senate Committee has burned through 158 Millon in campaign cash with little results.

Way to go Ricky!
The National Republican Senatorial Committee has long been a critical part of the party apparatus, recruiting candidates, supporting them with political infrastructure, designing campaign strategy and buying television ads.

By the end of July, the committee had collected a record $181.5 million — but had already spent more than 95 percent of what it had brought in. The Republican group entered August with just $23.2 million on hand, less than half of what the Senate Democratic committee had ahead of the final intense phase of the midterm elections.

Now top Republicans are beginning to ask: Where did all the money go?

The answer, chiefly, is that Mr. Scott’s enormous gamble on finding new online donors has been a costly financial flop in 2022, according to a New York Times analysis of federal records and interviews with people briefed on the committee’s finances. Today, the N.R.S.C. is raising less than before Mr. Scott’s digital splurge.

Party leaders, including Senator Mitch McConnell, are fretting aloud that Republicans could squander their shot at retaking the Senate in 2022, with money one factor as some first-time candidates have struggled to gain traction. The N.R.S.C. was intended to be a party bulwark yet found itself recently canceling some TV ad reservations in key states.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15846

Re: N.R.S.C is almost out of money

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:51 am

I suppose it's just as well, the absolute rubbish that's running this year, I wouldn't 3 rands for(or about $1.80 US money) for any of them. Grifters such as Dr.Oz, JD Vance, and that dreadful fellow in Wisconsin, Ron Johnson. Pitiful

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:40 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:51 am
I suppose it's just as well, the absolute rubbish that's running this year, I wouldn't 3 rands for(or about $1.80 US money) for any of them. Grifters such as Dr.Oz, JD Vance, and that dreadful fellow in Wisconsin, Ron Johnson. Pitiful
Rand Paul is from Kentucky not Ohio. You have zero Rands to give. :) Sorry, had to say it. I agree with the sentiment though.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:00 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:40 am
Mr. Peabody wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:51 am
Rand Paul is from Kentucky not Ohio. You have zero Rands to give. :) Sorry, had to say it. I agree with the sentiment though.
Right wing Libertarian nonsense at it's finest from both Paul's, my blood pressure couldn't withstand living in " Kan-tuckeeey".

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:30 pm

Additionally...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... rt-of-cash
Trump Megadonor Adelson's Republican Spending Spree Is Ending.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic