Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Beto O'Rourke Smacks Down Right Wing Gun Idiot Who Laughed About Children Dying

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

Beto O'Rourke Smacks Down Right Wing Gun Idiot Who Laughed About Children Dying

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:15 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-o ... RLqxEcHw2Y

It amazes me how some people have not one ounce shame, now. I must say, at long last some of The Democrats are finally standing up to these vigilantes. Sick.

km1125

Re: Beto O'Rourke Smacks Down Right Wing Gun Idiot Who Laughed About Children Dying

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:38 pm

He wasn't laughing at the children dying, he was laughing at that joker Beto.

Beto laments the ability for an 18 year old to purchase a firearm. Why is that? Does he feel they are not capable of making good decisions?? But does he support their rights to vote?

Matt

Re: Beto O'Rourke Smacks Down Right Wing Gun Idiot Who Laughed About Children Dying

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:49 pm

Beta O'Rourke is an embarrassment.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:27 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:38 pm
He wasn't laughing at the children dying, he was laughing at that joker Beto.

Beto laments the ability for an 18 year old to purchase a firearm. Why is that? Does he feel they are not capable of making good decisions?? But does he support their rights to vote?
Voting is one thing… maybe with some talking to older people they can make an informed decision. An 18 year old with 6 years of brain development left carrying a deadly weapon is an entirely different deal bud.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:34 pm

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:15 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-o ... RLqxEcHw2Y

It amazes me how some people have not one ounce shame, now. I must say, at long last some of The Democrats are finally standing up to these vigilantes. Sick.
I could watch that all day...

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:38 pm

This was more than likely a staged event to draw attention to himself. He has a track record of that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... staged.amp

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:13 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:38 pm
This was more than likely a staged event to draw attention to himself. He has a track record of that.

Welcome back, Lucky or Leo or Lucy or whatever -- -

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:21 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:

It appears to be a town hall campaign event, so yes there was some staging and self promotion involved. Are you saying the heckler was pre-arranged by his campaign as well? Would you stake whatever credibility you might have around here on that?

I can wait on your answer.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:12 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:21 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:

It appears to be a town hall campaign event, so yes there was some staging and self promotion involved. Are you saying the heckler was pre-arranged by his campaign as well? Would you stake whatever credibility you might have around here on that?

That's exactly what I'm saying. I would not be the least surprised if Beto planted the old dude and instructed him to smirk (or just sit there and be the target). It allows him to drop a sound bite that he knew would be spread around social media and gain attention for himself. Do I have absolute proof? No. But again, it wouldn't be the first time.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:18 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:12 pm

That's exactly what I'm saying. I would not be the least surprised if Beto planted the old dude and instructed him to smirk (or just sit there and be the target). It allows him to drop a sound bite that he knew would be spread around social media and gain attention for himself. Do I have absolute proof? No. But again, it wouldn't be the first time.
So says Lucky, Leo, Lucy, Linda, Graham ----

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:19 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:12 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:21 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:

I suppose he planted all the folks with signs for his opponent too?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:12 pm

Clearly it's Antifa.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic