Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raiding treasonists home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:57 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:25 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:34 pm
48 years ago today Gerald Ford became president due to a break in to the Watergate complex trying to find dirt on a political opponent. Yesterday, the FBI broke into the house of a political opponent of the current president, who also happens to be the former president. The FBI used a no-knock warrant which the left has criticized extensively in the past with the Breonna Taylor case. The FBI Director reports to the AG, who reports directly to the president. If you think that Biden was not made aware of this action beforehand, you are not a smart person.
Let's go ahead and use inflammatory language, because "breaking in" is certainly analogous to "executing a search warrant". And I'll need some sort of citation that it was "no knock". I love the quick pivot from MAGAVille - Sunday "Biden is a dementia pants peeing mental patient". Monday - "Biden is an evil dictator sending his cronies in to savage a political opponent." You guys crack me up.
It was a raid because Trump isn't black and law enforcement is really built to go after people of color not white narcissists. I think that's what Matt meant.

Can a Republican really criticize the state of the democratic party at this time? I think the Republicans are a bit past "hot mess". Look at the piece of dirt you've got running for governor here in michigan.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:16 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:57 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Matt wrote:
48 years ago today Gerald Ford became president due to a break in to the Watergate complex trying to find dirt on a political opponent. Yesterday, the FBI broke into the house of a political opponent of the current president, who also happens to be the former president. The FBI used a no-knock warrant which the left has criticized extensively in the past with the Breonna Taylor case. The FBI Director reports to the AG, who reports directly to the president. If you think that Biden was not made aware of this action beforehand, you are not a smart person.
Let's go ahead and use inflammatory language, because "breaking in" is certainly analogous to "executing a search warrant". And I'll need some sort of citation that it was "no knock". I love the quick pivot from MAGAVille - Sunday "Biden is a dementia pants peeing mental patient". Monday - "Biden is an evil dictator sending his cronies in to savage a political opponent." You guys crack me up.
It was a raid because Trump isn't black and law enforcement is really built to go after people of color not white narcissists. I think that's what Matt meant.

Can a Republican really criticize the state of the democratic party at this time? I think the Republicans are a bit past "hot mess". Look at the piece of dirt you've got running for governor here in michigan.
Misogynist.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:57 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Matt wrote:

Misogynist.
He might not be a misogynist.

He might just be a regular racist because the candidate is not a "person of color".

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:25 pm

Thank you letting us all know how little you understand the issue.

Matt: pot and kettle time bud.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:15 pm

As suspected, Justice Department tried to get the documents back but the orange narcissist refused...

He's a small mind that one.
Former President Donald J. Trump received a subpoena this spring in search of documents that federal investigators believed he had failed to turn over earlier in the year, when he returned boxes of material he had improperly taken with him upon moving out of the White House, three people familiar with the matter said.

The existence of the subpoena helps to flesh out the sequence of events that led to the search of Mr. Trump’s Florida home on Monday by F.B.I. agents seeking classified material they believed might still be there, even after efforts by the National Archives and the Justice Department to ensure that it had been returned.

The subpoena suggests that the Justice Department tried methods short of a search warrant to account for the material before taking the politically explosive step of sending F.B.I. agents unannounced to Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s home and members-only club.

Two people briefed on the classified documents that investigators believe remained at Mar-a-Lago indicated that they were so sensitive in nature, and related to national security, that the Justice Department had to act.

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:19 pm

Garland and Co. have made a motion in federal court to unseal the search warrant and the itemized list of what was taken. Given that there was classified information involved I wouldn’t expect a hugely detailed list. Garland also says he personally authorized the raid.

It should be noted Trump has both of these things and has NOT released them. That tells me the contents are very much bad for Trump. They also subpoenaed the documents in question and — BIG SURPRISE — he refused to turn over the stuff they took in the search. So Trump lied about his supposed cooperation in this matter. He’s an absolute idiot when it comes to legal matters. I can’t stand the guy but c’mon man… any child of 5 can do better.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:49 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:19 pm
Garland and Co. have made a motion in federal court to unseal the search warrant and the itemized list of what was taken. Given that there was classified information involved I wouldn’t expect a hugely detailed list. Garland also says he personally authorized the raid.

It should be noted Trump has both of these things and has NOT released them. That tells me the contents are very much bad for Trump. They also subpoenaed the documents in question and — BIG SURPRISE — he refused to turn over the stuff they took in the search. So Trump lied about his supposed cooperation in this matter. He’s an absolute idiot when it comes to legal matters. I can’t stand the guy but c’mon man… any child of 5 can do better.
I just learned a little factoid about someone who also signed the motion to unseal. His name is Jay Bratt who is the Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control section of the DOJ. That seems like a fairly specific line of work to be part of what Team Trump is characterizing as a fishing expedition or witch hunt.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:51 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:25 pm
Thank you letting us all know how little you understand the issue.

Matt: pot and kettle time bud.
Uh, you've called anyone a misogynist for pointing out Whitmer is TERRIBLE, and here you are trashing a woman with different views than you.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:53 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:49 pm
Rate This wrote:

I just learned a little factoid about someone who also signed the motion to unseal. His name is Jay Bratt who is the Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control section of the DOJ. That seems like a fairly specific line of work to be part of what Team Trump is characterizing as a fishing expedition or witch hunt.
Not sure that this is an Easter egg - it very well could be, but sometimes certain functions exist in certain agencies or parts of agencies that don't make logical sense.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:14 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:53 pm
Rate This wrote:

Not sure that this is an Easter egg - it very well could be, but sometimes certain functions exist in certain agencies or parts of agencies that don't make logical sense.
Seems doubtful. Assistant Adjunct Deputy Director of Warrant Administration sounds pretty ambiguous and doesn't make particularly logical sense even if the position existed. Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control for the United States Department of Justice seems pretty straightforward in terms of which fishin' hole he drops his line in.

[EDIT: Since the time I wrote this, there are now reports that one of the things the FBI were looking for were documents regarding our county's nuclear programs. Seems like someone with counterintelligence and export knowledge would be someone you'd want on your team if that's what you're looking for.]

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:56 pm

Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Seems doubtful. Assistant Adjunct Deputy Director of Warrant Administration sounds pretty ambiguous and doesn't make particularly logical sense even if the position existed. Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control for the United States Department of Justice seems pretty straightforward in terms of which fishin' hole he drops his line in.

[EDIT: Since the time I wrote this, there are now reports that one of the things the FBI were looking for were documents regarding our county's nuclear programs. Seems like someone with counterintelligence and export knowledge would be someone you'd want on your team if that's what you're looking for.]
If that’s true that’s worth a raid, I don’t care who the dumb son of a bitch who has the information is. The same report also said that that the information may relate to OTHER COUNTRIES nuclear weapon situation. It’s possible they were afraid he was going to sell it or divulge it for free though that seems less likely. He doesn’t do things for free. At any rate they were afraid it could fall into the wrong hands. He’s a national security risk. Full stop. I don’t give a rats ass how faux patriotic he claims to be or how many flags he hugs. No wonder he wouldn’t release the warrant or receipt for what was taken himself. If this is true the Republicans are hitched to one bad wagon. Everything Trump touches dies. I hope they remember that.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Concerning if true and I wouldn't put it past him, but something needs to be produced substantiating why the raid happened. People that don't like Trump are ready to hang him and those that think he can do no wrong are ready to take out the FBI. Actual information would be helpful anytime...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Concerning if true and I wouldn't put it past him, but something needs to be produced substantiating why the raid happened. People that don't like Trump are ready to hang him and those that think he can do no wrong are ready to take out the FBI. Actual information would be helpful anytime...
If it’s about that how specific can they be that they can reveal the reason it happened without revealing what the information is? Can they say “He had documents concerning where they keep the nuclear football”? Or any other permutation relating to strategy?

The specific thing you are wanting is the reason they want to unseal the warrant and the receipts of what was taken. Trump has until 3pm tomorrow to object. I don’t know where we go if he does.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:21 pm

Is there ANY revelation that the cultists Trumpers will actually take to heart about what a capricious, treasonous, mother fucker this man is?

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:25 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:21 pm
Is there ANY revelation that the cultists Trumpers will actually take to heart about what a capricious, treasonous, mother fucker this man is?
Probably not.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic