Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raiding treasonists home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:49 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:14 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:50 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:51 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:49 am

He IS minor league. I don’t care what time slot some fool gave the guy.
So over 300 stations and 8 million listeners is minor league. Who exactly is at the pro level?
Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:49 am
As for cancel culture… MCRF is right… the original incarnation of the pro-life movement that gained strength in the 80’s and 90’s and put W in there was famous for “cancelling” things… leftists copied it to a degree. They did not invent it.
There is a difference between trying to cancel "things" and trying to ruin people you disagree with. The left goes after individuals.
This from the party calling LGBT people pedos and groomers. Go fuck yourself.
Ya' know, I understand you're a proud gay man.
But is this the only issue that concerns you?
I am bi. And no, I personally signed the pro choice petition. I am also involved locally. I have worked for 7 different local campaigns. It’s amazing that idiots like Bryce and bmw say Dems are the party of canceling people when far right Republicans have cancelled LGBT people for years. It’s wrong, and it has to stop.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:07 pm

I apologize for mis-representing your sexual orientation.

My point was you seem to react and turn many conversations here strictly on the basis of an LBGT point of view, when that really isn't the main point of discussion.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:24 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:07 pm
I apologize for mis-representing your sexual orientation.

My point was you seem to react and turn many conversations here strictly on the basis of an LBGT point of view, when that really isn't the main point of discussion.
The argument by Bryce was that the GOP only attacks ideas instead of people. As LGBT people, we have suffered hate speech and hate crimes at the hands of conservatives. I have friends that have been attacked physically. I was bullied mercilessly for not being masculine in school, by students and teachers alike. Bryce and bmw have made comments here that they would be fine with hate crimes against my community. Audio has also said nasty things about transgender people in the last week. We have been called groomers and pedos simply on the basis of us desiring that young kids need to know that they aren’t alone. It cuts deep because I was that kid. And I do care about kids. And when we have oppression endorsed by a federal government(the last administration) or what DeSatan is doing in Florida, I get pissed.

However, I am equally pissed that the pro choice amendment may not be available for the people to vote on in November. I have had multiple women my age confide in me about the abuse and rapes they have endured. Obviously, I fear for the women who are of child bearing age.

In short, injustice anywhere is an injustice to everyone.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:35 pm

It looks like the Special Master move will end up screwing Trump...
Former President Donald J. Trump may have thought that he was playing offense when he asked a federal judge last week for an independent review of documents seized from his residence in Florida — a move that, at best, could delay but not derail an investigation into his handling of the records.

But on Tuesday night, the Justice Department used a routine court filing in the matter to initiate a blistering counteroffensive that disclosed new evidence that Mr. Trump and his legal team may have interfered with the inquiry.

In the filing, in Federal District Court for the Southern District of Florida, department officials revealed more details about the classified materials that Mr. Trump had taken from the White House, including a remarkable photograph of several of them arrayed on the floor of Mar-a-Lago, his home and private club in Florida. In what read at times like a road map for a potential prosecution down the road, the filing also laid out evidence that Mr. Trump and his lawyers may have obstructed justice.

It was as if Mr. Trump, seeming not to fully grasp the potential hazards of his modest legal move, cracked open a door, allowing the Justice Department to push past him and seize the initiative.

“The Trump team got more than they bargained for,” said Preet Bharara, a former U.S. attorney in Manhattan and a longtime critic of Mr. Trump. “In response to a thin and tardy special master motion, D.O.J. was given the opportunity to be expansive.”

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:30 pm

Bill Barr has sent some poignant criticism Trump's way. I am inclined to agree with Mr. Barr.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 975541001/

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:07 pm
So what special master are you gonna find that can review Top Secret / SCI stuff?
Well, one has been appointed.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:03 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:01 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:07 pm
So what special master are you gonna find that can review Top Secret / SCI stuff?
Well, one has been appointed.
Which seems like a waste of time considering the documents have already been vetted... but away we go.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:50 pm

The FBI have already sorted all the papers....
The ruling would effectively bar federal prosecutors from using a key piece of evidence as they continue to investigate whether Mr. Trump illegally retained national defense documents at his estate.
This is not exactly true, but for this crowd, it's true enough.
In her order, issued on the Labor Day holiday, Judge Cannon said she made her decisions “to ensure at least the appearance of fairness and integrity under the extraordinary circumstances.” Her order would not, however, affect a separate review of the documents being led by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:57 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:35 pm
It looks like the Special Master move will end up screwing Trump...
Here we go... Trump was knocked in the dirt today.
It was an immensely satisfying hearing for informed lawyers, reporters and onlookers who felt as though Cannon was gaslighting the country by entertaining Trump’s utterly groundless claims. For once, Trump did not get treated with kid gloves. Dearie affirmed that Trump is not entitled to special treatment because he was once president; this is how the rule of law is supposed to work.

As former federal prosecutor Harry Litman tweeted, “an actual real Judge showed up, to Team Trump’s chagrin,” which will probably also make it more difficult for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit “to adopt any of the cockamamie reasoning of Judge Cannon” on an appeal.

― Noam Chomsky

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:09 pm

The 11th District federal appeals court is allowing the Justice Department to continue looking at documents marked as classified that were seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort and home, upending a trial judge’s order over those documents that had blocked federal investigators’ work on them.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/21/politics ... index.html

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:40 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:09 pm
The 11th District federal appeals court is allowing the Justice Department to continue looking at documents marked as classified that were seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort and home, upending a trial judge’s order over those documents that had blocked federal investigators’ work on them.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/21/politics ... index.html
Here's a little somethin' from the ruling: From the ruling:

"For our part, we cannot discern why Plaintiff would have an individual interest in or need for any of the one-hundred documents with classification markings"

"Plaintiff has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents. Nor has he established that the current administration has waived that requirement for these documents."

"In sum, given the long-recognized 'compelling interest in protecting . . . the secrecy of information important to our national security,' we conclude that the United States would suffer irreparable harm from the district court’s restrictions"

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:49 am

The arc of justice may be long, but it is always true.

Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:38 pm

So, the federal criminal investigation can continue, just as the State of New York prosecution is proceeding. I wonder how the Georgia election fraud issue is doing...

Meanwhile, Trump has issued a new batch of his crazy today...
WASHINGTON — Former President Donald J. Trump’s repeated claim that he had declassified all the documents that the F.B.I. seized in the search of his Florida home last month — including those marked as top secret — has heightened interest in the scope of a president’s power to declassify information.

In an interview on Fox News that was broadcast on Wednesday, Mr. Trump insisted that he “declassified everything.” There does not have to be a formal process to do so, he added, because “if you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying ‘it’s declassified’ — even by thinking about it.

― Noam Chomsky

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:03 pm

I wonder how the Georgia election fraud issue is doing...
Heading for the Trifecta...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:44 pm

In the second of two pieces of bad news for him today, the Surpreme Court wants nothing to do with the steaming turd...
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected a request from former President Donald J. Trump to intervene in the litigation over documents seized from his Florida estate.

The court’s order, which was a sentence long, was a stinging rebuke to Mr. Trump. There were no noted dissents, and the court gave no reasons, saying only: “The application to vacate the stay entered by the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit on Sept. 21, 2022, presented to Justice Thomas and by him referred to the court is denied.”

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic