Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Alex Jones In Court

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

Alex Jones In Court

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:02 am

Will that be cash or charge Mr.Jones?

In all seriousness, this is man is a manipulator, a liar, a con-man and quite frankly mentally ill.

craig11152

Re: Alex Jones In Court

Post by craig11152 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:40 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:02 am
In all seriousness, this is man is a manipulator, a liar, a con-man and quite frankly mentally ill.
Lets suppose he truly is mentally ill. At what level of "mentally ill" does woke society (or society at large) declare one a "victim" who needs compassion and help?
Personally I don't think he is mentally ill. I think he lacks a moral compass. I think he knows full well the conspiracies he peddles are not true but they are profitable.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:12 am

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:40 am

Personally I don't think he is mentally ill. I think he lacks a moral compass. I think he knows full well the conspiracies he peddles are not true but they are profitable.
100%. But it's more than a lack of a "moral compass". He's about the lowest form of humanity possible. Consider what these poor parents have been thru. This asshole deserves the worst that our legal system can administer.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:50 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:12 am
craig11152 wrote:

100%. But it's more than a lack of a "moral compass". He's about the lowest form of humanity possible. Consider what these poor parents have been thru. This asshole deserves the worst that our legal system can administer.
Craig has it right.
It's all about getting as many viewers as possible. I'm hard pressed to believe Jones really believed Sandy Hook was a hoax. But blowharding all that nonsense got more people to tune in.

Here's the more pertinent question:
How detrimental was it for Sandy Hook parents to make a big deal out of his hot air?
If they just ignored him, mainstream media wouldn't of given him the free publicity And few would even of known he was talking that trash.
Yes or no?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:25 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:50 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:12 am
craig11152 wrote:

Craig has it right.
It's all about getting as many viewers as possible. I'm hard pressed to believe Jones really believed Sandy Hook was a hoax. But blowharding all that nonsense got more people to tune in.

How detrimental was it for Sandy Hook parents to make a big deal out of his hot air?
If they just ignored him, mainstream media wouldn't of given him the free publicity And few would even of known he was talking that trash.
Yes or no?
Oh, I think Craig has it right.....hence the "100%". My only point was it's more than a faulty moral compass. To knowingly make these people's lives more difficult than it already is, for personal financial gain, is almost beyond evil. It's bottom-of-the-barrel humanity.

I feel the parents had no choice but to bring this to court and prove to the world the scum he is. If for the memory and respect of their children made it a no-brainer. Hopefully, his "influence" and ego will be shattered and his funds will be depleted.

And I hope he dies a long and painful death.

The censorship king from out of state.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:06 pm

Yes or no?
Obviously it's the victims fault...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 pm

This cunt thought that 9/11 was an inside job. He's a piece of shit.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:32 am

Yes or no?
Completely wrong.

I don't think you realize how many followers Alex Jones has. These people are likely to believe every word or nearly every word of bullshit that comes out of his mouth. Some of these same pieces of excrement were harassing and threatening the families whose children were murdered.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:45 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:32 am
Yes or no?
Completely wrong.

I don't think you realize how many followers Alex Jones has. These people are likely to believe every word or nearly every word of bullshit that comes out of his mouth. Some of these same pieces of excrement were harassing and threatening the families whose children were murdered.
THIS
Alex Jones is criminally liable for destroying these people's lives, and profiting from their sorrows.
craig11152 wrote:
Mr. Peabody wrote:
Lets suppose he truly is mentally ill. At what level of "mentally ill" does woke society (or society at large) declare one a "victim" who needs compassion and help?
Nice work getting some sort of "woke" jab into what should be a more serious discussion. #DeleteYourAccount

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:37 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:45 am

craig11152 wrote:
Mr. Peabody wrote:
Nice work getting some sort of "woke" jab into what should be a more serious discussion. #DeleteYourAccount
You don't think the woke faction of society has more compassion for the mentally ill who commit crimes than say, "conservative society"? I highlighted woke because in my opinion the definition of woke would include more compassion for the mentally ill than society at large. You disagree?
I wasn't the one who called Alex Jones mentally ill. In fact I disputed it. But since mental illness was a point in the original post I merely presented the question as to what level of responsibility a mentally ill person has for their actions.
And for that you want me to disappear from the board?

I no longer directly engage trolls

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:30 am

I've gotta stick up for Craig here.

It is clear from the context of his post that he wasn't using the word "woke" pejoratively.

He was actually criticizing the anti-woke.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:44 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:30 am
I've gotta stick up for Craig here.

It is clear from the context of his post that he wasn't using the word "woke" pejoratively.

He was actually criticizing the anti-woke.
Part of the issue is turning the very use of the word into a weapon by those on the right. Now when I hear it I automatically assume somebody wants an argument or is lobbing a criticism. Rereading it now and not at 2am I can see your point.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:14 am

My comments in red below..
craig11152 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:37 am
You don't think the woke faction of society has more compassion for the mentally ill who commit crimes than say, "conservative society"? I highlighted woke because in my opinion the definition of woke would include more compassion for the mentally ill than society at large. You disagree?
I won't agree that any "faction of society" should be called "woke" or any other term. Making any argument two sided reduces it to that fatal zero sum game - for me to win, you have to lose. I hate that, and I dislike any attempt to continue that. Most folks who use "woke" use it to slam the argument shut. Perhaps that's not what you meant to do, but you certainly triggered me."

In Craig's defense, MW wrote:It is clear from the context of his post that he wasn't using the word "woke" pejoratively.
Sorry, the term has become totally pejorative in any usage, in my opinion. But YMMV.
And for that you want me to disappear from the board?
Boy are people around here as thin skinned as they appear?
In the description of this board, MW wrote:Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins.
craig11152, defend your statements and your positions. But don't whine about mine... In reviewing your past posts and many of your positions, perhaps deleting your account is too harsh a statement from me.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:50 am

Alex Jones has been evil. He is not mentally ill. He knows he is making cash off the minds of the ignorant. He started off as anti government against both Bush and Obama then kept the far right steam going when the Trumplicans won his heart in 2016. He grifted by stealing Rush’s schtick and taking it farther. His on air mannerisms and delivery are very similar. I have listened to him for years for entertainment purposes and know how he functions.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic