Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CPAC goes headlong into the wall

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

CPAC goes headlong into the wall

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:04 pm

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/07 ... peech-cpac

My goodness! although I'm not surprised in the slightest. I've always referred to this gathering as Crazy People Are Coming . Short on ideas and with a dwindling voter base and seemingly hostile attitude towards democracy, unless of course your a white non-Semitic male. Facts my friends, facts.

Bryce

Re: CPAC goes headlong into the wall

Post by Bryce » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:03 pm

Gee, that's almost as bad as extoling the virtues of a former Grand Cyclops of the KKK and guy that filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act for 14 hours.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Re: CPAC goes headlong into the wall

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:37 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:03 pm
Gee, that's almost as bad as extoling the virtues of a former Grand Cyclops of the KKK and guy that filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act for 14 hours.
And guy eventually repented for those actions. I don’t want to mess up your fragile black and white world too much. I know people changing their beliefs and becoming a little wiser is a lot to take in. We’ll take baby steps.

The folks at CPAC are NOT going to be doing the same reflection down the line somewhere and coming to some other conclusion.

Why is the president of a rinky-dink Eastern European country coming to a Conservative confab in the U.S. anyways to give a speech? What’s with the conservative love for creepy strongmen from third world or borderline third world countries?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic