Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

My gut tells me Joe Biden is not well

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: My gut tells me Joe Biden is not well

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:04 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:00 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:48 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:23 pm
Why did he test if he's feeling ok?
I believe they test the high level folks in the government every day or close to it. That would be pretty sensible.
He is feeling ok - that's not sensible if true.
I don’t think it’s optional. It’s the kind of thing a responsible government would do for the folks that run it.
He runs the executive branch, not the whole government. Pelosi runs the legislative branch until the red tsunami pushes her out of power.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:23 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:00 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:48 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:23 pm
Why did he test if he's feeling ok?
I believe they test the high level folks in the government every day or close to it. That would be pretty sensible.
He is feeling ok - that's not sensible if true.
I don’t think it’s optional. It’s the kind of thing a responsible government would do for the folks that run it.
He runs the executive branch, not the whole government. Pelosi runs the legislative branch until the red tsunami pushes her out of power.
My point is that the daily Covid tests for them are not new or a secret. As for a red tsunami… the way there aren’t that many competitive districts anymore makes such seismic shifts far less likely. Plus the Republicans have to field good candidates not folks like Karamo and Dixon. They have to be somewhat centered. Needing Trumps endorsement and then tacking to the center is no easy task. Especially with a vast slate of election deniers. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:36 pm

It just astounds me how fickle the Populus is, they seem to enjoy going back to regressive policies that don't work and never have worked, we have had 40 years of this experiment and its been a terrible failure.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:04 am

My gut tells me that Joe won't die from COVID. He may pass from something else next year, but the vaccines and Paxlovid work very well. Both my parents improved quickly back in May when they got sick. They just got back from Shipshewana after 5 days away.

And Kamala is no Bernie Sanders. I wish....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic